tesco ultra slim bars

JodyP

just tried my first one of these cos seen a thread saying they are ok...I'd definitely recommend! More satisfying than exante bars and the chocolatey taste feels like a treat!

I actually love them, bit annoying they are no longer 2 packs for £3.50 :(

oh are they likely to be on special offer!!! I'll have to keep a look out for that, but even whn they're 3 for £2.99 they're cheaper (and much nicer) than the exante!!!!

they were ALWAYS on special offer for when I remember lol. just this time doing the diet they are not. :) x

just a few quick questions, do these count as a replacement for a meal or can you have them along with your 3 exante products?
and are they filling like the exante products?

They replace one of ur three exante products. I find them very filling

just a few quick questions, do these count as a replacement for a meal or can you have them along with your 3 exante products?
and are they filling like the exante products?

You exchange an exante product with one of them..

I really love them and look forward to them daily. Keeps me going

I have 2 and half boxes at home (8 bars) cant really stand them lol. The texture of the top bit i dnt like bt the chocolate bottom is nice lol

Are you sure they're okay? Don't they have quite a bit of sugar in them? I would have thought the chocolate ones especially would have you out of ketosis? Or the fruit in the other one, doesn't it have vitamin C and citric acid in? I read that vitamin C / citric acid will put you out of ketosis, too?

I have one a day and have been fine with weight loss x

The nutrition info for the Tesco Bars is virtually the same as that of the Exante bars. There is 2g more carb in the Tesco bars - which won't knock you out of ketosis.

xo

Back