Tesco Ultra Slim Bars

purplespiders

Yum, just had the chocolate one for the first time. For me much nicer than the Exante ones.
I thought I would give them a try after so many other people recommended them.
Just thought I would give the vital stats though!
10 more calories than Exante:D totally worth it
5.5g more for carbs, not a carb person usually so does that sound a lot? :confused:

1.2g of extra fat

(comparing the chocolate against the orange and chocolate Exante bar)

So for me a plus as I don't eat the bars usually (gave the last of mine away) but maybe a treat I will save for once every other day or so. They also seem HUGE compared to the exante ones!

I had them all last week and I've been ok and I still lost 3lbs this week =)

but I know some people's ketosis is more sensitive than others so its probably a good idea to kinda experiment with it ever other day for a while!

I was trying to save mine cus I didn't wanna use them all up too soon and also cus I'm so close to my goal weight (think I'm gonna lower it though) but bought some more today so I'm solo excited for one tomorrow now lol

I looked at them in my tesco yesterday and the rasperry ones are on offer but not the chocolate ones and there was 3 in the pack but from the box they looked smaller - was tempted to try them but i am so nervous of trying anything that could knock me out of ketosis as i felt rubbish on the first week till i hit it x

Damn. Now I really wish I had bought the chocolate ones yesterday! I really want to try the raspberry yogurt ones but they didn't have those in stock. Might ask the bf to pick some up for me on his way home from work! lol

I bought some today and had the chocolate one and cant say i am impressed, it did n't seem so dense as the exante ones. I have bought some of the largest loser bars as many people are using them and they were up for sale on a popular food store for a ridiculously cheap price.

are all these ok to use on exante? xx

are all these ok to use on exante? xx

They are no officially classed as ok but if you check the figures on the back of them there is hardly any difference so people use them. I dont know if they will affect my loss so will probably just have one every now and then.

Ohh where did you get the biggest loser bars from?? I couldn't find any! Are they nice?

Chelly, they have them on Ebay. £14 for 20 bars although they're only 79 cals so can't see that they're a replacement for shakes? x

Ohh yeah it's no where near what we would need!! They will maybe do for maintaining snacks maybe??

Sorry just realised there's a snack bar and a meal bar. I quoted the snack bars. Apparently the meal ones are similar in stats with exante I think x

I've seen elsewhere that people got long expired bars from there in the past so do check your expiry dates.

Ah wouldnt want to get that many since I'm so close to goal! Darnit

I got some of the chocolate bars this weekend. Omg! SO good! It kind of tasted like a giant chocolate bar to me! I'm saving them for days when I'm feeling down or rough. I only have one left haha. Whoops! I do want to try to go to another tesco to see if I can find the raspberry ones though! I'm craving something fruit flavored lol

Every one makes these bars sound so tasty, but I am staying away as I know I probably wont stop and I have found the start of my journey ok so far so if I don't buy em I can't eat em....x But they do sound very tasty x

I have a box of these now on reserve for the dreaded TOTM as I know I will crave a chocolate fix.

I am amazed I haven't randomly bled doing this as I was always doing so when I was on cambridge? x

Back