Tess' Judddering journey to healthiness

Well, it's the morning of my last UD for the week. I've really enjoyed this week, and strangely enough found that I wasn't craving chocolates or crisps yesterday as I normally do. :rolleyes: I woke up feeling quite rough this morning. My throat is sore and my chest is really tight. Used my inhaler, so feeling slightly better now. I've not been hungry this morning and have so far had two cups of coffee, a pint of water and a cup of Rooibos tea. I've also just had one quorn sausage so far. I have another quorn sausage and a small salad of cucumber and lettuce for lunch and I'll be having a tomato and herb mugshot for dinner. I have some sparkling water and Coke zero to drink too.
Hopefully it should be a good day. I'm quite looking forward to my weigh in on Tuesday. Anxious to see if I've lost any weight.
Have a good day, whether you're on down or up days.

Hey Tess

You sound well in control of all of this, well done! :D

Sorry to hear you are feeling a bit under the weather; get well soon.

P x

Paulinegin said:
Hey Tess

You sound well in control of all of this, well done! :D

Sorry to hear you are feeling a bit under the weather; get well soon.

P x

Hi Hon, thanx very much. Found it much easier today. Looking forward to my UP weekend. Have a good weekend.x

Well, today has gone surprisingly well. Don't know if it's lack of appetite due to my cold, but I really haven't craved anything today. :-D I am currently having a nice cup of coffee after a very hectic day. So glad it's weekend. Going to have my dinner in a little while. Panicked a little while ago as hubby told me he'd invited some friends over for a pizza and movie night!! Luckily they've just rang to rearrange. Phew!!
Anyway, hope you all have a lovely weekend. X

Good morning all, had a pretty rough weekend as I'm feeling rough as hell. Stupid cold. Can cope with the cold but not coughing. Really struggling at work at mo. :-( I suppose the good thing is that I have no appetite whatsoever right now. Had an ID day yesterday as couldn't face food. Back on DD today. Weigh in tomorrow. Quite looking forward to weighing and measuring myself.
Have a good day.xx

jacci48 said:
Hope you feel better soon....x

Thanx Jacci. Hope you're having a good day.xx

Good luck for WI tomorrow. Xx

Well, today has gone pretty well so far food-wise. I had a banana and cup of coffee for breakfast, a Batchelors chicken and veg cup of soup and a slice of wholewheat nimble bread for lunch, and I'm planning on having a small chicken breast with steam mixed veg for dinner. Total calories 505. Not too bad in all. Really hoping for a good weigh in tomorrow. :)

Have a good day all. x

Thanks very much. How are you getting on? :) x

Not too bad, I only lost 0.6lb this week but a top that didn't fit me last week now fits me.... strange eh?

Also having tests for gallstones, had blood test last Friday and have scan Tuesday 9th, hope they find something as this pain is driving me mad and seems to get worse when I dont eat, and often when I do too.... so no let up really. Gonna stick to this tho as I want to get this weight off....

hi Tess, good luck with your weigh in tomorrow!! Yep Ive had a good dd today so all going fine!! Have a lovely evening. x

Not too bad, I only lost 0.6lb this week but a top that didn't fit me last week now fits me.... strange eh?

Also having tests for gallstones, had blood test last Friday and have scan Tuesday 9th, hope they find something as this pain is driving me mad and seems to get worse when I dont eat, and often when I do too.... so no let up really. Gonna stick to this tho as I want to get this weight off....

Well done on the inchloss then, Greeneyes. Hope everything goes well with the bloodtests. Will be keeping fingers crossed for you.xx

Good afternoon, everyone. I had my first weigh in today and lost 5lbs!!! So pleased. I also measured myself and in total I have lost: 7 inches in total!!! :eek:
Right Arm - STS
Left Arm - half inch
Bust - half inch
waist - 1.5 inches
hips - 1 inch
left thigh - 1.5 inches
Right thigh - 2 inches

It's not a huge difference as yet, but I'm loving this diet and how it works.

I'm on an UP day and today and didn't feel guilty after eating a doughnut that my manager had bought for us to celebrate his birthday. :D

Hope you all have a great day. :)

Well done on your WI. I have found much to my frustration that whenever its someones birthday at work and there are cakes it a DD!! How typical is that, the good and unusual thing for me is that I havent really been tempted, now long may that last.

Heres to another good week for you Hun..x

Thanx very much ladies.

Well, I was up all night coughing and feeling extremely poorly. Supposed to be on a down day today, but I'm going to make it an ID day as I took meds this morning with only a banana. Almost fainted at work!! I'm going to be careful with what I eat but will have something proper to eat before taking more meds. Will be back on 100% DD/UP as soon as I'm well again.
Hope you all have a good day.xx

Well done on your 5lb loss..... excellent. Hope you feel better soon too... xx

Back