Tess' Judddering journey to healthiness

Hello everyone, hope you're all well. I am still very poorly and went to doctor again. I have ear infection and a viral infection to boot. :-( I have had no appetite whatsoever, so I have been completely off plan. I will definitely be back in it as soon as I'm well again.
Chat to you all soon.xx

jacci48 said:
Bless your heart, look forward to hearing from you when you are all better....xxx

Thanx Hon. Appreciate it.x

jacci48 said:
How are you doing Tess? x

Hi Jacci, I feel much better, thanx for asking. Looking forward to starting Juddd again tomorrow morning. How are you? :)

I am fine, had a funny week last week, away with work, an unexpected big lunch but somehow managed to lose a lb so all good. Glad to hear you are feeling better. x

I am fine, had a funny week last week, away with work, an unexpected big lunch but somehow managed to lose a lb so all good. Glad to hear you are feeling better. x

Wow, well done on losing the pound! Hope you have a good week. :)

Good morning, all

Well, I'm officially back on JUDDD and I'm going to do a DD today. I feel much better, although my ear is still bothering me somewhat.

I have put a pound back on whilst I was ill, which I'm not too bothered about to be honest. I'm glad it wasn't more and I'm sure I'll lose it soon enough. :D

Today so far I've had:
a banana and an apple
For lunch I am having steamed veg (31 kcal) and a cup of soup (133kcal). I'm not too sure what to have for dinner yet.
I also have no fizzy water, but hopefully I won't feel too hungry. My appetites not returned fully yet anyway. I've just been craving chocolate the last few days, but that's because I'm due my * week. I'll have some choccie tomorrow.
Have a good day everyone. xx

Glad to see you are feeling better. Good luck with todays DD. DD here for me too..... so far only had coffee.

Glad to see you are feeling better. Good luck with todays DD. DD here for me too..... so far only had coffee.

Hi Linda, nice to hear from you. How are you feeling now? Hope you had a good DD. :)

Good morning everyone!

I'm feeling much better today as I still felt a bit poorly yesterday. I had a good DD, although it wasn't perfect. I managed to keep it to about 650kcal, so I'm happy with that. I'm going to gradually lower the calories for my DD's till it's 500. Soooo pleased it's an UP day today, though.

I am not too sure if I'll reach my target for this month, because of being off ill, but I'm still going to try. I'm going to try and eat as healthily as possible even on my UP days. I am not too sure if we're still going to the wedding we were invited to on the 2nd of November, as it's going to cost a lot of money to get there and to stay over. I'm still going to try and reach my mini-target by then though.

My hubby told me yesterday that my sister-in-law is trying to save up enough to fly us all out to South Africa in March next year for my brother-in-law's 30th birthday as a surprise for him. I'm super excited, but it's made me even more determine to stick to my diet and lose as much weight as possible by then. I WILL NOT go back home looking like this!!!! I am so excited as we haven't been back since beginning 2010 so it will be lovely.

Anyway, hope you all have a good day, whether it's an UP or Down day. :)

Well, 2nd DD today since my restart and it's going well so far. I've had a cup of coffee and even resisted the birthday cupcakes my colleague brought in to work. I have a quorn cottage pie for lunch (200kcal) and I'm not too sure what I'm going to have for dinner tonight yet.

I've realised that I usually feel pretty stressed when I am on a diet, but this is completely different. I know that if I have a bit of a slip-up, it's ok. I can just try again the next day. Really feel that I will be able to carry on with this plan. Loving JUDDD. Just wish I'd found it sooner.

Hope you all have a lovely day. :D

Good morning everyone! :D
I had a really good down day yesterday. Ended up on 527kcal, which I'm very pleased with. Glad to be on an UP day today though. Mmmm, what shall I have???? There's still a cupcake left from my colleagues birthday, so I'm going to have it. Why not, hey?
Today I've had my wheatabix and semi-skimmed milk and a satsuma, for lunch I have a wholemeal sandwich with philly on, and a packet of McCoys Salt and Vinegar (my fav's) and I have no idea what we're having for dinner tonight.
Hope you all have a lovely day. Chat soon .xx

Another relatively good DD for me today. Overdid it slightly yesterday, so was still feeling pretty full today, tbh. Feeling a bit hungry now though, but I'm leaving work in about 10 mins, and then have to wait an hour till I get home to have my Tescos Lentil and vegetable soup (90kcal for half tin). Looking forward to it.
So glad it's weekend. I'm absolutely shattered. My little girl isn't very well, so I sat up most of the night with her while she was coughing away, bless her. Usually when I get this tired I'm tempted to eat loads of carb-laden foods, but I'm actually ok and not tempted at all. Never thought I'd be saying that.
Have a lovely weekend everyone. :D xx

you are doing fab. Hope your little girl is better lots off coughS and colds about , that time off year again x

you are doing fab. Hope your little girl is better lots off coughS and colds about , that time off year again x

Thanks very much, Hon. My little girl is much better, thank goodness. It's definitely that time of year for it though. You're also doing really well. Have a great day. :D

Well, after a week back on plan I've lost two pound, so I've now lost 7lbs in total. I'm soooo pleased. I've also lost another inch around my hips and waist, so it's all good. :D Up day today, so I'm going to enjoy myself.

Have a lovely day, everyone. xx

Last edited:
Back