Tess' Judddering journey to healthiness

Good afternoon, everyone. Well, today started out as a DD. That is, until I received a call from hubby saying that we've been invited out for dinner tonight for pizza!
So, I've decided to swap so that I have an UP day today and a DD tomorrow instead. This is one of the reasons I love this way of eating. It's so adaptable. Well, I have quorn cottage pie and a side salad for lunch, and a ff yogurt for desert. Didn't bring anything else, but that should keep me going until tonight.

Hope you all have a lovely Friday. Chat soon. xx

Oh yummy pizza! Enjoy every bite :)

Well done on your losses Tess sounds like you're doing brilliantly. Do you have 2 or 3 dd a week just out of interest?

x

jacci48 said:
Hi Tess!! Well done on your losses and enjoy the pizza tonight!!x

Thanx Hon. :)

~Louise~ said:
Oh yummy pizza! Enjoy every bite :)

Well done on your losses Tess sounds like you're doing brilliantly. Do you have 2 or 3 dd a week just out of interest?

x

Hiya, thanx very much. I usually have 3 DD's a week although the last two weeks it's been 2 due to circumstances. :)

scarlett2020 said:
Mmmm enjoy your pizza.

and you're right, this is the most adaptable diet ever! Why didn't I find it 20 years ago? :confused::D

Thanx Hon. Yep I also wish I'd found it years ago. :)

Morning all, well I've lost another 0.4lbs. Not a huge loss but it's ToM at mo, so I'm pleased. It also puts me in the 15st bracket - just. Yay! :-D. Back to three DD's this week. No nights out planned till our works do on the 13th of December.
Hope you all have a great day. :) x

jacci48 said:
Well done you Tess, I cannot wait to get into the 15's!!!x

Thanx Jacci, I was very excited to see that number again. :)

Morning all, well I've lost another 0.4lbs. Not a huge loss but it's ToM at mo, so I'm pleased. It also puts me in the 15st bracket - just. Yay! :-D. Back to three DD's this week. No nights out planned till our works do on the 13th of December.
Hope you all have a great day. :) x

well done! any loss is a step in the right direction...

chryssa said:
well done! any loss is a step in the right direction...

Thanx Chryssa. Love your name, by the way. :)

Last DD of the week today. Looking forward to a nice weekend. Not planning on going mad food-wise. I'm really going to try and eat mainly healthily. I am using up some shakes that I accumulated over the last few months, so I had a banana shake this morning and an apple, for lunch I've had a pack of fridge raiders and a packet of low cal crisps. For dinner I'm going to have a slimma soup (chicken and leek).

I received two compliments yesterday. Popped in to see my mom as she looked after my little girl yesterday and she remarked that she can really see that I've lost weight. :D My dad said the same and he's going to see how I get on for the next month or so and then he's going to give it a try too! One of my friends that I haven't seen for a while also remarked that my face is looking thinner. Feeling really pleased as the scales haven't moved much, but I must be losing inches. Will measure myself again on my next weigh in day and see.

Hope you all have a lovely weekend. Catch up with you soon. x

I received two compliments yesterday. Popped in to see my mom as she looked after my little girl yesterday and she remarked that she can really see that I've lost weight. :D My dad said the same and he's going to see how I get on for the next month or so and then he's going to give it a try too! One of my friends that I haven't seen for a while also remarked that my face is looking thinner. Feeling really pleased as the scales haven't moved much, but I must be losing inches. Will measure myself again on my next weigh in day and see.

Hope you all have a lovely weekend. Catch up with you soon. x

Hope you had a nice weekend Tess! It sounds like you are doing great even if the scales are not playing nice ;) Well done xxx

Well, I had a really good down day yesterday. Pleased to be back on track after the weekend. I weighed myself this morning and I'm now 15st 12.5lbs. :D According to my fitness pal I've now lost 8lbs in total after a few weeks of very slow losses. Very pleased. I do struggle to lose weight due to my underactive thyroid, but at least I seem to be losing every week with JUDDD. Need to really up my game now, as I still want to lose 6lbs by Christmas. Going to start eating really healthily on Up days with only the occasional treat.
Have a good day all. xx

Well, I was off work yesterday as I had a physio appt in the morning and a hospital appt in the afternoon. I thought it would be easy to stick to my allotted cals for my DD, but boy was I mistaken. I really struggled yesterday and found that I went over my calories. However, I'm not going to beat myself up about it. In the past I would've said Oh, I've broken my diet, I may as well give up. With Juddd I have no intention of giving up. It might take me a bit longer to get where I want to be, but I don't feel stressed about it at all.
I am on an UP day today (yay!), so going to enjoy it although I'm going to try and eat more fruit and veg as I find that I'm not eating enough of them. I'm also going to sit down and plan my menus for my DD's so I have no excuse to stray.
Anyway, enough of my babble. Hope you all have a lovely day. :)

Back