Texty's Back - Plain and Simple

Ahhh it just brings the BA site up hun not the hotel. My daughter and son in law work for BA and son had his interview on wed for there too

I go on the 16th come back on the 25th - im out there the same time as Stacey (Mrs Wilsoncroft) were hoping to meet up :D

I go on the 16th come back on the 25th - im out there the same time as Stacey (Mrs Wilsoncroft) were hoping to meet up :D

I'm far too jealous :( is Stacey staying near you? I was looking at the hotel earlier and the boy wants to go there now, it looks so secluded and beautiful xx

I think were about 30miles apart hun - but were hoping to meet up to go to coco bongos lol it looks fab. It does look beautiful, im ready for a break now, we went on a city break last year and it was lovely but i missed my beach holiday lol. Daughter has booked it all, all we had to do was pay the money lol

I think were about 30miles apart hun - but were hoping to meet up to go to coco bongos lol it looks fab. It does look beautiful, im ready for a break now, we went on a city break last year and it was lovely but i missed my beach holiday lol. Daughter has booked it all, all we had to do was pay the money lol

I was just going to say who did you book through :) bet you will have a great time and we wanna see loads of pictures! Xx

Ill take loads from the head up lol and lots of scenery haha. I need a new camera, ill have to wait until I get back to post them unless the hotel has free wifi (which i think it might)

Im getting excited now :p

I dont know Emsie - all I can think is not enough superfree :(, I tried to change things a bit, no pepsi max for dayyyyyss and thats not like me , all I drank was Ribena NAS, I tried a fish id not tried before, I cooked meals from the SW site and from the Asia book. God knows

Bodies are so weird, I've been really good and STS! Grr xxx

Your holiday sounds amazing.

Last edited:
morning lovely... you're holiday will soon be here! it seems to have come round really quickly x

Hope you are having a lovely day hun, by your plans I bet you are!

Good afternoon everyone how are we all?? Ive had the hair and nails done so a lovely 3 hours being pampered and not having to listen to sport lol. I did however come home to watch the National ( which was a waste of time 3 horses and not 1 of them won grrr). I think were just ordering takeaway now as its cheaper than going out and OH and son are up early in the morning to go to Glasgow for the footie. Yayyy a days peace for me.

Hi Emma you can say that again about our bodies lol mine is the weirdest of them all lol. Im counting the days now for my hols im really ready for the break.

HEXA - philli light
HEXB -
Crackerbread wholegrain

Brekkie -
philli and crackerbread with Grapes

Lunch -
Packet of velvet Crunch ( was having hair and nails done should have took something with me)

Tea -
Off plan Indian Takeaway tonight

Drinks-
Tea, Ribena NAS

Syns -
Sugar(2) Velvet Crunch (4) Curry ill work out later but will be lots lol

Theyre extensions hun, my own are the same length underneath but are very brittle and snap easily so thats why I keep the acrylics on. Plus ive had them on so long now ( im talking years) that the glue has ruined my own nails underneath. Im lost without them as my fingers look short and stubby without them lol - vanity eh . I do love them but they ruin your own natural nails

Back