Texty's Back - Plain and Simple

DSC_0198.JPG Todays snackage im nibbling on over the afternoon whilst watching cheesy tv

Thanks chick - I go to a local fruit shop where the prices are reasonable and providing you eat the stuff pretty much asap its lovely. I got 3 punnets of strawberries, 2 packs of mushrooms, apples, bananas, carrots, 2 bags of cherry toms, and grapes for £6

Texty wants to be sexy - or at least glam

Wow that's great. I've not found a reasonable shop or market for fruit and veg. Fruit can get so expensive x

Hi hun - day has been very chilled, just mooching on here and watching tv in between doing my washing etc. Hows u?

I'm not a fan of frozen fruit and veg either. I'd much rather buy fresh. Sounds like a lovely chilled day! How's the back?? Xx

Ive taken pain relief within the last hour as its aching today. Just wish I knew how to fix it grrrr. Hows you hun?

I'm good thanks, OH is back at work now for the night so a nice chilled evening with my son in front of the TV...... I'll be watching the one in the back room and he'll be on the X box on the one in the front room! Lol.
Hopefully your MRI scan will help them find the cause of your pain hun xx

I dont even know if they will do an MRI hun my physio just said they might :( im hoping they do both x rays and MRI then at least ill know theres nothing sinister going on. Just gotta wait for a letter

HEXA - None yet
HEXB -
Wholemeal roll DSC_0197.JPG

Brekkie -
Bacon, egg and wholemeal roll

Lunch -
Corned Beef Hash

Tea -
Chicken Tikka stir fry with noodles DSC_0198.JPG

Drinks -
Tea, Pepsi Max

Snacks -
Strawberries, Grapes, Melon, Banana

Syns --
Sugar(1) Corned Beef (4) Gravy (2) Total 7

I asked OH to get me some wholemeal rolls 60g ones, he came home with 6 minis so I had 1 full one which was 43g and then split another to get as near 60g as I could lol 59 isnt bad and dont know how to delete me nail pic lol

Attachments

• DSC_0196.JPG
    DSC_0196.JPG
    456.4 KB · Views: 62
Back