Texty's Back - Plain and Simple

Lol! It looked fab! Did it taste like pizza?

Awww mrstore - ive done that before with pittas - well they werent out of date, I bought them from Aldi on the Saturday and when I went to use them on the Sunday they were mouldy :cry:

Just been reading through your diary. I think we've all had the bunged-up feeling before at least once. Last time I had to have an enema haha.

Well done on your losses and SOTW!

Yeh I know Fran boo hoo - but I have to say the warburtons wrap was really nice although high in syns (9.5), if id had a proper pizza it would have been a 12" and a heck of a lot more syns.

Lol believe me I thought about Fish n Chips first but I was a good girl haha, I want my 2st award next week if it kills me :D

I use (when they're not mouldy lol) the weight watchers wraps, they're only 5 syns and make a great pizza base :)

Oh morning by the way!!

I must admit your picture of the pizza looks very realistic Texty!
Been wanting a pizza for ages (big Dominoes fan here lol) but want an authentic one (or as close as possible, this is SW after all...) so decided to include pizza on my meal plan for next weekend, just got to decide on what wrap to use as a base?

I do the Smash Pizza and I absolutely adore it. It's so tasty that the hubby's darts team pay me to make them some every time they play at home. I find the trick with the smash is to cook it well enough beforehand that it doesn't go soggy when you add the purée. I cook mine on one side for about 30 minutes, until the corners start to curl, and then I'll flip it over and cook for another ten minutes or so before adding my toppings.

I thought about the WW wraps but thought oh no white bread lol.

Dougal you could use pretty much any topping really I think i may do ham and pineapple next time yummy

Ive never tried Smash pizza - never fancied it lol

Had a rubbish day today food wise as ive been out at daughters new house helping to decorate before she moves in next weekend.

I wont even bother trying to put anything for my diary today as I have had way too much bread for starters - roll on tomorrow back on plan just hope it doesnt affect my WI on Wed

Back