Texty's Back - Plain and Simple

Re: Texty wants to be sexy - or at least glam

Evenin hun... soooo glad you had a nice day.. gilly looks lovely so im sooo glad she lived up to her image lol... thankyou for your kind words on my diary today... really made me feel betta xxx

Deffo not Emma it will make it even worse. Your health comes first.

Ive had a lovely day thanks Liz - anytime hun were all on the same journey and I hate seeing people down and upset x

Ive had a lovely day thanks Liz - anytime hun were all on the same journey and I hate seeing people down and upset x

Yeah OH sed that aswell coz i hav to stand all day aswell i know it will hurt so hoping doc will giv me a sick note

Re: Texty wants to be sexy - or at least glam

Your a star honey.... I just took all my frustration out at my body pump class.... thats all I need from now on..... some lovely words from sheila and some ass kickin at an exercise class.... lol xx

Lol way to go girl and if the class works to vent your frustration thats brill, it will help get you to target hun x

Hey sweets, hope you had a fantastic birthday/bank holiday weekend (excluding the blow outs of course) xx

Back