Texty's Back - Plain and Simple

Texty wants to be sexy - or at least glam

Hello ladies, I'm giving SW another go (fourth time lucky!) and when googling syn values I've discovered minimins. Seems like some great forums, how does it work? I don't seem to be able to access much yet x

Hello and welcome to minis, its a brilliant forum with lots of lovely people, help and support on your SW journey. You wont be able to do a lot until you have hit 50 posts so get posting lol. Then you can add signatures tickers etc to your profile. Good luck

Ok, well I'm going to join a class tomorrow night, but started SW eating today, I've had -

Breakfast
Frittata made with lots of veg and ham

Lunch
Pasta salad with ham

Dinner
Jacket potato, with chilli, cottage cheese and salad

Snacks
2x Alpen lights HEB
Banana
Apple
Milk for tea HEA

What do you ladies think? X
Syns
Butter 8
Coleslaw 2

What do you ladies think?

Ok, well I'm going to join a class tomorrow night, but started SW eating today, I've had -

Breakfast
Frittata made with lots of veg and ham

Lunch
Pasta salad with ham

Dinner
Jacket potato, with chilli, cottage cheese and salad

Snacks
2x Alpen lights HEB
Banana
Apple
Milk for tea HEA

What do you ladies think? X
Syns
Butter 8
Coleslaw 2

What do you ladies think?

Looks like a good day, did you measure out your milk? Once your up and running you can start a diary and maybe we can pinch some ideas and recipes lol

No I didn't measure the milk, I only had 2 teas so probably not enough really. Not felt great the last couple of weeks though, and couldn't face any more x

sorry to hear your not well, make sure you always measure ya milk out, even if you only use a dash for tea you could use the rest later to make a small rice pudding or a milky drink.

Just a very extended star week!

Am looking forward to getting back into SW though, I want to lose 2.5 st by October. How have you done so far?

X

My progress is slow but steady, I need 1lb off tomorrow to get my 2.5stone award. I originally wanted 3stones off to get to target but as I get closer im thinking maybe another 1 to 1.5 stones and then ill stop

I measure my hex's every day, I plan 99% of my meals in advance, and I write every morcel down that passes my lips. I never used to until I had a 2lb gain one week which was unexplained and undeserved, so ive written down since then. If you can be bothered or have the time, you can scroll through my diary and see the likes of the things I eat ( amongst all the ramblings) lol

Hi Kathryn im fine hun just tired after helping out on another section at work - so worked flat out all day. My head was banging.

Hi Dizzy hun - thanks Ive no idea how ive done this week.

DSC_0253.JPG Tonights tea, Egg noodles, mushrooms, peppers, onions, chicken, garlic and dark soy sauce with cherry toms on the side - it was yummy

G'night chick, hope tomorrow is a great day :) x

Back