Texty's Back - Plain and Simple

night hun. wishing you lots of luck for WI :)

Good luck for weigh in x x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Re: Texty wants to be sexy - or at least glam

Afternoon honey... how are you?? Good luck for weigh in... and your tea last nights looks abs amazin xxx

Good luck for WI chuck!

Actually read your WHOLE diary today, and I can safely say that you, dear texty, are as bloomin' nutty as a box of frogs but I loves it :)

Time to turn the headache inducing box off now, but hope the scales are kind, and u don't have much pain today xx

Good evening ladies how are we all today?? I lost a scabby 0.5lbs but its better than on. Ive not had my head in the game since my hols, but back on it tomorrow :D

Good luck for WI chuck!

Actually read your WHOLE diary today, and I can safely say that you, dear texty, are as bloomin' nutty as a box of frogs but I loves it :)

Time to turn the headache inducing box off now, but hope the scales are kind, and u don't have much pain today xx

Pmsl oh how right you are pixie - Ive known it for a long time lol

Re: Texty wants to be sexy - or at least glam

Woo to the loss babes! Considering you've not been 100% health wise, weekend drinking session and not on it or in the zone thats awesome! Well done xxx

Good evening ladies how are we all today?? I lost a scabby 0.5lbs but its better than on. Ive not had my head in the game since my hols, but back on it tomorrow :D

Well done, at least it's is a loss x x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thankyou ladies - I weighed on mine before I went and it said 1 on lol stupid scales. I need 3 off next week to get into the 11's :gimi: lol bring it on

Lol I should be grateful Fran as ive not been 100% this week. Ive not seen the 11's since pussy was a kitten lol

Dizzy I think I may change my goal weight as I get closer to 10.5st ill see how I look/feel when im almost at 11.

Back