Texty's Back - Plain and Simple

I try to be Fran but it doesnt stop me wanting to go mad with the choccy lol. Ive got a fridge full of galaxy etc I usually have a treat on a WI night in fact I go OTT, but then reign in it the next day. I am finding that writing my diary is making me think about everything I eat, that stops me eating too much rubbish x

Ahh, if I allowed myself to go OTT with chocolate I'd be finishing multipacks!

I normally get in and reach for the crisps lol - I have one bag a week and then I dont bother again thats my fix. I think what stops me going really OTT is the fact that I dont want to go back to the size I was when I joined SW last May

Just been working out my total syns since last WI something I dont normally do as i work them out daily - ive had 67.5 and have 2 days to next WI does everyone else use all of their 105?

I mainly use mine daily, I've got today left (Wednesday weigher) and have used 59.5 so far, I try for 10 syns a day but sometimes only use 6 one day but maybe 12 the next. Hope that made sense x

I use them on a weekly basis, most weeks I get very close to 105, sometimes I go over. I find if I go over 105 and the extra Syns were from say the previous Thursday I still lose. It's only if I had the extra Syns closer to WI that I don't lose!

I would imagine I've trebled my Syns this week oops!

I fnt think I could be under 105 if I tried! X

I try to be Fran but it doesnt stop me wanting to go mad with the choccy lol. Ive got a fridge full of galaxy etc I usually have a treat on a WI night in fact I go OTT, but then reign in it the next day. I am finding that writing my diary is making me think about everything I eat, that stops me eating too much rubbish x

Me too Texty, in fact I went a bit OTT last night oops! x

HEXA- 250mls ss milk
HEXB-
Fruit n Fibre

Brekkie -
Fruit n Fibre with banana chopped in

Lunch -
Wholemeal Pitta with leftover homemade kebab meat

Tea -
Homemade Pizza on Warburtons Squareish Wrap

Snacks,
Boiled Egg, Muller Light Greek Luscious Lemon yogurt

Syns -
Pitta (7) Warburtons Wrap (9.5) Yogurt (0.5) Crunchie (9.5) Sugar (1) Total (27.5) tons today :-(

Drinks,
Tea, Pepsi Max, Water, NAS Blackcurrent and Apple Juice

Hey cat ive gone over on syns today - not had a minute to myself at work rushed my dinner down, then went straight from work to help daughter move boxes to her new home. I made the pizzas last night because I knew we would be hungry by the time we finished.

Never mind WI tomorrow - fingers crossed for a loss x

Thanks girls x Having a bad week at work and its only Tuesday lol. Ive been chosen to be a member of a team of 11 people to oversee a new process for the whole of my workplace (500 people), its gonna be interesting but very hard work. I can see a few stressy headaches to come arghhh lol.

Thanks girls x Having a bad week at work and its only Tuesday lol. Ive been chosen to be a member of a team of 11 people to oversee a new process for the whole of my workplace (500 people), its gonna be interesting but very hard work. I can see a few stressy headaches to come arghhh lol.

Congrats on that hun u will be fine & I think WI will be ok u have been very good x

Cheers cat - It will be a new challenge for me thats for sure lol. I think im stuck in my comfort zone at the mo. Just wish it was on promotion with more money lol

Back