Texty's Back - Plain and Simple

Re: Texty wants to be sexy - or at least glam

Good thanks... Just about to make some lunch then pop to matalan and dotty p's before picking Kev up... There could be more pics lol xx

Re: Texty wants to be sexy - or at least glam

Thanks I will... Going to have a search through my wardrobe again tonight... I have loads of smaller stuff under the bed too.. As well as in boxes and bags at the bottom of 3 wardrobes lol xx

Texty I've found you! I thought I would make an effort and pop in. Now I feel like I'm in somewhere I shouldn't be, I've stumbled into Texty world...... I can only offer support around SW and possibly you back ( I've git 3 degenerated discs in row, surely you win a prize fir 3 in a row.. They came up black on my MRI, pain for 2 years until I git back into training and being active again) . You girls , waaay too much info on here, I blushed.

Any way Texty, stick with the plan, you know my diary is called Help..I'm stuck, look how long I was stuck for at 13'2.... Now 5lb under my original target, I'm. 12'5 . It will come off. Stress doesn't help though. Your body will be in a state , fight or flight, if you are proper stressed and oozing all the chemicals associated with that. You sound like you have a lot on your plate, sorry no pun intended, with daily life, aggro with your back( stress wont help that either) SW targets, family etc. others have suggested giving yourself a break from the rigmarole of keeping the diary etc, try it unless its something you truly enjoy doing. You really are a backbone of this forum, all the challenges, all the success that brings to others! You deserve some recognition and success yourself. Allow yourself to have some Texty.

I might have a boob job, that'd keep me happy, might not buy another bike then. This will be the last time I enter this den, it's scary.

Texty I've found you! I thought I would make an effort and pop in. Now I feel like I'm in somewhere I shouldn't be, I've stumbled into Texty world...... I can only offer support around SW and possibly you back ( I've git 3 degenerated discs in row, surely you win a prize fir 3 in a row.. They came up black on my MRI, pain for 2 years until I git back into training and being active again) . You girls , waaay too much info on here, I blushed.

Any way Texty, stick with the plan, you know my diary is called Help..I'm stuck, look how long I was stuck for at 13'2.... Now 5lb under my original target, I'm. 12'5 . It will come off. Stress doesn't help though. Your body will be in a state , fight or flight, if you are proper stressed and oozing all the chemicals associated with that. You sound like you have a lot on your plate, sorry no pun intended, with daily life, aggro with your back( stress wont help that either) SW targets, family etc. others have suggested giving yourself a break from the rigmarole of keeping the diary etc, try it unless its something you truly enjoy doing. You really are a backbone of this forum, all the challenges, all the success that brings to others! You deserve some recognition and success yourself. Allow yourself to have some Texty.

I might have a boob job, that'd keep me happy, might not buy another bike then. This will be the last time I enter this den, it's scary.

Haha its not that scary honest - glad you took the time to pop in though Quins thank you and for your kind words and support it means a lot.

I think its a woman thing to stress about all and sundry, im trying not too honest. Ive not written down anything at all this week its a scary feeling ( I think its like a mental safety net).

Im hoping I will get answers on the 9th Sept after my appt for my back. I just wish they would stop telling me its posture related grrr.

Anyway onward and downward the scales will go. We will try and keep the convo clean honest lol

Hello Texty, how are you? I'm having a top birthday so far and I'm feeling good. Didn't Quin have nice words for you, bless! Have you planned your meals for the week yet? Xx

Hi hunnie glad your having a fab day - yes he did bless him, thats what i love about minis all the friendly people and the support from them.

Ive not planned yet, I had my daughter here earlier for lunch, and then ive tried to catch up on some housework . I will though :D x

Great because then i might copy yours, however im got mrstores potato cakes on night, a lasagne thing using pasta n sauce which I got from a lady at my SW group - thats it i think. Xx

Back