Texty's Back - Plain and Simple

Really, oh my. Well my thoughts and best wishes are with you for a good result there. I hope it's not too cold on the boobie though xx

You can have some of mine I've still kept a good amount of boobie but they could be a bit perkier & higher but they'll do. Hope the squashing isn't too uncomfortable xx

Lol afternoon hun hows you?

I got up at 8.15 had my shower and brekki then it was time for my hospital appt for my mammogram - ill get the results in 2 weeks. I made a lovely jacket spud with tuna, onion and salad cream with a salad for lunch followed by pineapple, yum yum.

Hows your day doing x

Afternoon hun - Spaghetti and meatballs for the lads Im not keen on them so I think I'll have a chicken tikka stir fry. What about you? x

Texty wants to be sexy - or at least glam

How's day one of the week off going hun? X

Hi hun ive had a relaxing day went to the hospital this morning and apart from that ive done bits in the house. I have terrible heartburn at the moment I think its from the raw onion on my lunch ouchhh.

Hows your day been xx

Hello Texty, glad your mammogram went OK, meal plan so far looks good but cooking two separate teas, I don't fancy that. Actually I just did that too made quiche for BFs tea tomorrow night as I'm out. Have you had a ice day today? Xx

Hello Texty, glad your mammogram went OK, meal plan so far looks good but cooking two separate teas, I don't fancy that. Actually I just did that too made quiche for BFs tea tomorrow night as I'm out. Have you had a ice day today? Xx

Hi hun it went fine thanks in and out in 30mins ill get the results within 2 weeks.

Lol when my daughter was at home it wasnt unusual to make 4 different meals for a tea time - im used to it. I think im just too soft lol. Ive had a quiet chilled day today. I think were going into Newcastle tomorrow for a look out and some lunch - ill have to find somewhere with plenty selection so that I can make wise choices. Hows you? x

I'm good thanks Texty, feeling like I've had a bit of a piggy day food wise but I'm not eating anything more tonight. Newcastle sounds nice, are you going to treat yourself to something nice? Google a few restaurants for the menu that's what I do so I've a few ideas on the 'just incase' - failing that you know a salad is generally good to go, boring but safe. Not been to Newcastle for years now is the Metro Centre still there? Xx

Back