Texty's Back - Plain and Simple

Yeh the MetroCentre is still there hun - im going there on Thurs night with my daughter when she finishes work. Ive not been to Newcastle for ages there will be loads of places to choose from and knowing OH it will have to be a pub or somewhere that sells beer so he can have a pint with his lunch.

I want a new dress and I need fitting for some new bras so I think ill be doing that. It will be nice to have one that fits lol.

I always get measured in M&S and it felt nice going down a of size & being comfy in new undies. I'll have to see if I can get up there before Xmas although I'm not the best of shoppers I get bored after 1/2hr, I'm good at lunch though, always been good at eating! X

Lol I love shopping - when I have some money. Im a bad window shopper. I love food too, thats probably how I ended up needing SW lol

Texty wants to be sexy - or at least glam

Oooh I'm quite sad, I love undies shopping even though no-one really sees them! Lol.

X

I hear you! We've got to be good tomorrow at our meals out. My friend is pregnancy with her first one & is watching what she eats so that should help me. Plus I'm off tomorrow so I'll get some body magic in. Can't be bad anymore this week can we?

Ok so im going to write down again from today see if it helps.

HEXA -
2x35g philly light
HEXB -
6 wholemeal crackerbreads

Brekkie -
The above with Strawberries

Dinner -
DSC_0633.JPG Jacket Potato with Tuna, onion and salad cream, celery, orange pepper, cucumber, cherry toms, red onion

Tea -
DSC_0634.JPG Chicken Tikka stir fry with extra butternut squash chunks added

Drinks -
Tea, Pepsi Max

Snacks -
Hard boiled egg, Grapes

Syns -
Sugar(1) Milk (0.5) Onion Bhaji (5.5) Salad Cream (2) Garlic Bread (4.5) Total 13.5

I dont know to be honest hun until I weigh on Weds but I didnt do it last week and had a STS, ive not done it since weds until now - WI on weds will tell. I dont feel any different/lighter x

Back