Texty's Back - Plain and Simple

Re: Texty wants to be sexy - or at least glam

I don't need mine... I'm in bed :)

Where are your dressing gowns from?? I need a new one xx

Shelia I did a very good deed today my neighbours are having money troubles and there lovely people I was bored in the house so I made them a big pan of soup it was GORGEOUS I was tempted to keep it but me being nice Katie I passed it in well the letter box has just banged hubby goes to the door to find this

image-797730237.jpg

The sweetest thought is there but tonight it was the last thing I needed :-0 I'm waiting for auntie Sheila's guidance LOL X

Shelia I did a very good deed today my neighbours are having money troubles and there lovely people I was bored in the house so I made them a big pan of soup it was GORGEOUS I was tempted to keep it but me being nice Katie I passed it in well the letter box has just banged hubby goes to the door to find this

View attachment 110571

The sweetest thought is there but tonight it was the last thing I needed :-0 I'm waiting for auntie Sheila's guidance LOL X

Oh my giddy aunt!!! Galaxay is my most faveeeeeeeeeee choccy.

Step away from it hun - if your in a binge mood you wont just stop at 1 or 2 squares. I think tomorrow (synned of course) you could melt a couple of squares with your meringue mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm :D:D

Oh my giddy aunt!!! Galaxay is my most faveeeeeeeeeee choccy.

Step away from it hun - if your in a binge mood you wont just stop at 1 or 2 squares. I think tomorrow (synned of course) you could melt a couple of squares with your meringue mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm :D:D

Mmmmmm now there's a thought see you are great for ideas ;-) hubby's eat half and still going I'm in the kitchen phones on charge he's shouting get us another pack of scampi greedy get ohh well he will be sorry and I won't LOL X

Back