Texty's Back - Plain and Simple

Hello Texty, I love your new photo its lovely. Nice meal plan today, how are you?, nearly weekend yay! Had a little wobble earlier but in feeling ok again now so wanted to day hello! :) Xxx

Hi hunnie - Thank you it was my daughters wedding. My food has been good again today im trying really hard. Yayyyyy its the weekend gotta love it. Awww I hope your ok chick xx

Evening Sheila hun! How are you? When I went to write hun, the first word that came up was GUM!!! :eek::eek::eek::eek: Why is my phone so horrible to me?!?! It keeps trying to embarrass me to horrible things like that! :eek::eek: xx

Im fine hun thanks - so glad its Friday and the weekend whoop. Haha predictive text is funny.

Hows you hun?

Re: Texty wants to be sexy - or at least glam

Evening hun - all I can say is thank god its Friday lol. Im looking forward to a lazy weekend yayyyyyyyyy

Hows you x

I'm ok thanks... Just watching Emmerdale :) and it's half term :) whoop whoop! No work for a week! Xx

We're having a lazy weekend too! It's been ages since we've had one of those! Not sure what it means we'll be doing, xx

Re: Texty wants to be sexy - or at least glam

Im fine hun thanks - so glad its Friday and the weekend whoop. Haha predictive text is funny.

Hows you hun?

I'm good thanks hun! Also testicles it's Friday...only one week to go and I'll be on holiday for a week, woop woop! :D:D xx

Texty wants to be sexy - or at least glam

Pmsl! Hahah!

HEXA - 250mls ss milk
HEXB -
2 wholemeal bread

Brekki -
Scanbran cake, rice pudd, banana and a heaped tbsp strawberry jam ( random I know)

Dinner -
BNS soup with 2 (400g) wholemeal

Tea - 2 Smoked Basa steaks, boiled potatoes, peas, carrots, cauli, broccolli

Drinks -
Ribena NAS, pepsi max

Snacks -
Pineapple, grapes, rice pudd with last of milk (A choice)

Syns -
Jam (2.5) SB cake (2.5) Total 5 so far

Back