Texty's Back - Plain and Simple

Hiiii Sheila X

Hope you had a nice day and are happy with your hair ?
Did you get that mag ? XxX

Hi chick - yes ive had a good day thanks. Im happy with my hair but not the cost lol the prices keep going up and up. I have to have it done every 4 weeks and its almost £60 grrrr.

No I bloody forgot - I sat down had my hair in foils she made me a cuppa and said would you like any mags to read and I thought $hit I knew there was something I meant to get. Im not at shops tomorrow but will get it on my lunch on Monday I aim to make the coconut thing lol

Hows you? x

Hi chick - yes ive had a good day thanks. Im happy with my hair but not the cost lol the prices keep going up and up. I have to have it done every 4 weeks and its almost £60 grrrr.

No I bloody forgot - I sat down had my hair in foils she made me a cuppa and said would you like any mags to read and I thought $hit I knew there was something I meant to get. Im not at shops tomorrow but will get it on my lunch on Monday I aim to make the coconut thing lol

Hows you? x

Ohhh I know it's not cheap to get it done is it things us woman have to do ay :-0

Awww never mind as you said you can get it Monday ;-)
I'm good thanks Hun havnt been out the door today tho too bloody wet and cold GRRRR !!

Coconut dish looks YUMMY YUM YUM ;-)

I'm having my treat night had a lovely chicken chop suey and boiled rice for tea and a big fruit salad and muller ;-)
Just had a cuppa and only had 3 rich tea with it god I'm getting good at one time I'd of eat the pack :-0

Just having my teaser bar watching xfactor :)

And no more food is passing my lips after it
Not too bad for me as I usually raid the cupboards XxX

Ohhh I know it's not cheap to get it done is it things us woman have to do ay :-0

Awww never mind as you said you can get it Monday ;-)
I'm good thanks Hun havnt been out the door today tho too bloody wet and cold GRRRR !!

Coconut dish looks YUMMY YUM YUM ;-)

I'm having my treat night had a lovely chicken chop suey and boiled rice for tea and a big fruit salad and muller ;-)
Just had a cuppa and only had 3 rich tea with it god I'm getting good at one time I'd of eat the pack :-0

Just having my teaser bar watching xfactor :)

And no more food is passing my lips after it
Not too bad for me as I usually raid the cupboards XxX

I have to get mine done to hide the grey pmsl.

Yayyy you didnt go to the shops lol well done. It has been rotten today it was scary driving it was really windy and the rain was lashing, leaves blowing onto the windscreen arggh.

Ahhh love a treat night - well done with your choices hun thats brill xx

I have to get mine done to hide the grey pmsl.

Yayyy you didnt go to the shops lol well done. It has been rotten today it was scary driving it was really windy and the rain was lashing, leaves blowing onto the windscreen arggh.

Ahhh love a treat night - well done with your choices hun thats brill xx

Noooo shopping today haha !!

Ohhh I hate driving when it's like that especially on the motorway not that I go that far on them LOL.

Awww you always feel better when you've had your hair done I had a nice shower washed mine and lashed it up PROPER lazy day I will be sorry tomorrow eeekkkk !!

Thanks Hun I love treat night too ;-)
I'm all cozy watching xfactor XxX

Me too lol although Abbi is boring me hehe

I'm only upto Sam Callahan kids went to bed I cleaned round so havnt been watching it that long !!

I went to Morrisons and there was a pic of Abbie I was like ohhh I recognise her then when I read it it em said something like we're so proud of you Abbie has the XFACTOR lol XxX

Hi chick thankyou - im trying hard again this week - I need 2.5 off for my 3st.

I may not get it this weds but I WANT IT and I will GET IT the week after lol. x

Hi chick thankyou - im trying hard again this week - I need 2.5 off for my 3st.

I may not get it this weds but I WANT IT and I will GET IT the week after lol. x

Whoop u can do it hun :) ive been really gud today usually on a wi day I hav a treat or 5 and ive not :) determined this time and it feels gud!

Re: Texty wants to be sexy - or at least glam

I forgot to tell you that I couldn't find any coleslaw mix in sainsburys today :( I really wanted to make my own to go with a pizza wrap tomorrow.... Maybe I should have bought the veg and grated it myself? Xx

Back