Texty's Back - Plain and Simple

Re: Texty wants to be sexy - or at least glam

I wish I'd have done that now.... Might pop to the co-op or the Tesco express round the corner in the morning and get them in.... Not sure whether I'm having it for lunch or tea yet, will see how I feel, footy match is at 2 x

You have some sauce left for lunch dont you hun? make the slaw for tea time with something more filling like the nuggets or some other quorn burgers? x

Yeah there's sauce, might have it with pasta again (picked up some organic wholemeal stuff today that they were selling off) or some rice.... I was thinking pizza wrap with coleslaw for tea... Or.... Or.... Orrrr.......

I have mushrooms and onions lol...... No sweet potatoes though! I picked these up today... 1383431791710.jpgapparently they're purple inside :eek:

Hi ladies are you all ok?

Wow what a night the wind and rain kept waking me up grrr. Daughter and son in law just left, they popped in for a cuppa and I made them some broth with dumplings in - I had 2 small ones and no idea how to syn them grrrrrr so no idea what to count for today.

If it helps, the Aunt Bessie ones (50g) are 9 syns each.

If it helps, the Aunt Bessie ones (50g) are 9 syns each.

Thanks hun

I've just been looking on SW online at atora and SR flour. It opened a 200g box of suet, between 3 of us I used no more than 50g and no more than 50g flour so in total that's 29 syns divided by 6 as I made 6 dumplings to works out about 4.8 syns per dumpling im saying 5. Counting 10 syns and 2.5 for my SB cake this morning and 1 for sugar in tea I'm still within my 15 so will have free foods for tea and snacks :D

I love dumplings in a stew. Haven't had them in ages though. Really fancy some now!

Evening Dipsy! :DLunch sounds lush!! I've had my tea already lol... I was hungry... Hope that doesn't make me nibbly later on!

My phone changed that to nobbly!! Pmsl xz

Back