Texty's Back - Plain and Simple

Hi Texty!
Have a great night out tonight! And ENJOY it :) x

Morning lovlies - only been up half an hour lol. Im not going out now :cry:its really bad snow here so were going next week instead.

Ive never made my own BBQ sauce hunnie - I just Heinz out of a squeezy bottle its 1 syn per tbsp x

Morning texty.. I wish it was snowing here, really don't want to go on my driving lesson today! However, my test is getting closer and closer!
You got any plans now you're not going out, nice relaxing night in? x

Morning hun - hope your lesson goes well. What date is your test or are you not telling anyone?

I have no plans now so just staying in my pjs and chilling - will do some of my back exercises and thats about as exciting as my day will get lol

Aww thats a shame hun!!! Were you really looking forward to it aswell??? Trying to walk in heels in the snow is a disaster waiting to happen anyways lol!! Xx

Ooh you could have a pamper session instead. No guilt in doing nothing as you were going to be out anyway :D sorry it is snowing up there. We get the cold but no snow down here.

I knew it had been snowing when I heard hubby get up at 6 30 to go to his footie match and I heard him say ahhh ffs where did that come from lol.

I stayed in bed until 11 30 then got up and had texts from mates saying we will make it next week instead. I hate going out in the snow it ruins your shoes and hair so just as well im staying in lol

I will Fran - I had planned on a nice hot bath anyway for my back. I got some lovely products for xmas so I will use those when I get out of the bath, also got a new nail varnish to try for my toes as I dont colour my fingers due to having acrylics on.

Thanks chick u too x

Aww i just seen on mrs stores you said you were looking forward to your friends seeing because they havent seen you since lossing all the weight!! I would be sooo excited!!! You will be getting compliments all night!! I cant wait till i am at that stage!! You will seriously wow everyone!! Roll on next week!!!! Xxx

Aww that's a shame damn snow! We've had a sprinkling but that's it. Enjoy your pamper day! X

Phew, I used Heinz BBQ sauce too felt like a cheat but I don't feel to bad now lol. It's a shame ur not going out hun, it's trying to snow here - well I say trying it is snowing. It can snow off. I'm going to Dirty Dancing lol. Can't wear heels cause of my back tho :( I love heels. Hope you do have a pamper day x

Lol its only cheating yourself if you dont syn it hun. I think there is a thread somewhere which tells how to make homemade but its just as easy to squeeze a bottle lol and id not used all my syns so why not. Awww I loveeeeeeeeee Dirty Dancing its my fave film. Enjoy it hun the heels dont matter u will still have fun.

My back is aching today im gonna do the towel exercise she gave me see if it helps. Roll the towel and put it lengthways from top of neck down the spine, lie flat on it and press shoulders to the bed, apparently it stretches the muscles out

Lol its only cheating yourself if you dont syn it hun. I think there is a thread somewhere which tells how to make homemade but its just as easy to squeeze a bottle lol and id not used all my syns so why not. Awww I loveeeeeeeeee Dirty Dancing its my fave film. Enjoy it hun the heels dont matter u will still have fun.

My back is aching today im gonna do the towel exercise she gave me see if it helps. Roll the towel and put it lengthways from top of neck down the spine, lie flat on it and press shoulders to the bed, apparently it stretches the muscles out

Ouch that sounds painful!!!!!!

You're right it is. I like the Heinz one too. I love DD too. Hope ur exercises work hun x

Im still alive lol no pain no gain eh. Had my bath, de fuzzed, hair washed, moisturised, face mask which i didnt lick cos i didnt want the extra syns lol

Made some SW quiches for quick snacks as Im in a picking mood and I just know it will be bad stuff. Its boredom, ive already had a curly wurly which i would normally save for a night time argggh idle hands lol.

Back