Texty's Back - Plain and Simple

do you have a recipe for the mini quiche you make please hun? xx

Hi nettie - I use fat free cottage cheese with chives 2 tubs, 4 eggs, salt, pepper and herbs, mixed together with a whisk in a deep bowl.

I use muffin tins, today ive put red onion, mushrooms and gammon (pre cooked) into the tins then pour the mix over the top. Its made 12 mini quiches. Cooked on 200 degree oven, for about 40 mins, then just as theyre about ready you can add some grated cheese from your HEX a if you wanted to.

You could use any ingredients in them to use it up ive added allsorts in the past lol. Theyre lovely with beans as a snack or a main meal for work at lunchtime. x

They sound great for me to take to work for lunch with salad or something, thanks hun, I'll be making some of those :) xx

No problem at all hun - theyre so versatile you can have them anytime. You could even make 1 big one and cut it into slices or wedges

I need to start trying new things for lunches at work, I am eating the same thing all the time so these would be good as I can add different things to them. You're a star, thanks again! Oh by the way... have you heard from mrswilsoncroft?? I haven't seen her post for a little while? xx

Anytime I can help hun just ask i like to try new things too. Yeah we text every day lol - shes in Bath for the weekend with work currently on the cocktails I believe lol.

jealous! wish I was on the cocktails. tell her I said hi! missing her posts on here x

Yeh me too I was supposed to out tonight but the snow scuppered plans. Ill tell her u said hi x

Oh no! You were really looking forward to going out! X

Yeah I was hun but ill make up for it next week lol in fact i think im out the next 3 weekends including the meet up in leeds

Yeah I was hun but ill make up for it next week lol in fact i think im out the next 3 weekends including the meet up in leeds

Still a shame though.

Mind you, 3 weekends in a row! Maybe it's just as well you rested up this weekend lol. I'm knackered after one night out let alone 3 weekends full :)

Be nice hun, everyone deserves a break x

HEXA - 250mls ss milk
HEXB -
None

Brekkie -
Brunch actually as I didnt get up until 11 30 - Warburtons wholemeal thin - halved with 2 ww sausage cut in half and fried, mattesons turkey rashers, 2 fried eggs ( all frylight of course)

Tea -
Kebab meat and pittas

Drinks -
Tea, Pepsi Max

Snacks -
Curly Wurly

Syns -
Sugar (1) Sausages (1) Warburtons Thin (5) Curly Wurly (6) Kebab Meat (12.5) Garlic Sauce ( no idea how to syn this from kebab shop) maybe 6? Pittas (15) Total 46.5

No control today and its out of sheer boredom yuk yuk yuk feel rotten now

Thanks chick - I dont usually sit and stuff my face I think i need to get a hobby for a weekend when the lads are away and Im not doing anything lol

I think it was partly because I was looking forward to going out and then plans changed. Like u say back on it tomorrow xx

Back on it tomorrow chick, would you have that many syns if you would have gone out as planned anyway? x

Lol Fran I never knew you were so kinky. God knows what though Im not into anything really like card making, knitting etc.

I probably would have had way more nettie with the vodkas, but I just feel like a greedy pig because Ive actually written down all ive had to eat. Its like going back to pre SW.

in that case you've done better than you would have done so well done you! I know that if I had planned a night out and then it was cancelled I would have seen it as an excuse to eat the syns anyway... not the way to go, I know!

Back