Texty's Back - Plain and Simple

Hello hello, how are you Texty? Its been quite mild today, the cars looked frosty this morning but as I can't drive at the moment I just went out for a walk and it was nice, I wonder if it'll warm up tomorrow or get colder?

Anyway are you enjoying your time off so far? Xx

Hello hello, how are you Texty? Its been quite mild today, the cars looked frosty this morning but as I can't drive at the moment I just went out for a walk and it was nice, I wonder if it'll warm up tomorrow or get colder?

Anyway are you enjoying your time off so far? Xx

Hi hun im ok thanks - the snow didnt lie today but its still freezing cold brrrr. Aww I hope you feel better before Sunday (( hugs)) xx

I was enjoying my week off until OH decided to try using the deadlocks on the back dooor ( not been used in the 4yrs we have lived here) and it locked, now it wont open arghhhhhh gonna have to call a locksmith tomorrow (more expense) as I cant get out to the car now stupid man. Why cant they leave things alone!!!!

Oh dear, maybe he just wanted to check you were all safe and secure? Its horrible having unexpected costs isn't it? Naughty hubby!

No lol he was just being his usual annoying self - normally I would give him the benefit of the doubt, but they've not been used for 4 years why now? lol x

Hi Sheila :wavey: ,

It's Kay reporting back lol. I gained 2lbs today. I've got rid of the biscuit tin :( . Yes it is my fault, I only have myself to blame ! Anyway I didn't take it lightly, went to the gym and vent out my anger and burnt 500 cals :p . I need to hit my target for the new year which is to get into the 11's. I have 11lbs to lose, I really hope I can do this. I will aim to go gym 5 days. I hope that will boost my losses. I hope your having a fab day :) .

Kay xx

Hi Sheila :wavey: ,

It's Kay reporting back lol. I gained 2lbs today. I've got rid of the biscuit tin :( . Yes it is my fault, I only have myself to blame ! Anyway I didn't take it lightly, went to the gym and vent out my anger and burnt 500 cals :p . I need to hit my target for the new year which is to get into the 11's. I have 11lbs to lose, I really hope I can do this. I will aim to go gym 5 days. I hope that will boost my losses. I hope your having a fab day :) .

Kay xx

Hi Kay

Boo to the 2lbs - Yay to the gym and the anger venting lol. 11lbs is doable for the new year you WILL do it. Im glad the biccys have gone lol.

Could you now kick my a$$ into touch as my scales are up and its WI tomorrow - I know for definite I wont get my 3st award tomorrow. x

Morning Sheila. Good luck for a WI today.

Hi Sheila, good luck for weigh in today, hope you smash your 3 stone target ! Fingers crossed for you :fingerscrossed: :p .

Kay xx

Re: Texty wants to be sexy - or at least glam

Evening ladies thank you. I'm still showing a gain on mine but I'll get it off next week. I hate that my medication is dictating my losses grrr. Hope I get some different tablets on Friday. See ya soon lovelies xx,

Sent from my MT15i using MiniMins.com mobile app

Re: Texty wants to be sexy - or at least glam

Evening ladies thank you. I'm still showing a gain on mine but I'll get it off next week. I hate that my medication is dictating my losses grrr. Hope I get some different tablets on Friday. See ya soon lovelies xx,

Sent from my MT15i using MiniMins.com mobile app

Good luck lovely lady..... Stoooopid tablets!! Xxx

You think it's your meds hun?x

I think so hun - ive upped them to the max now for the last week and a half. Im on 17 a day for what good theyre doing. 2 of the side effects are increased appetite and weight gain. The week I had my meltdown I stopped them to prove a point mainly to my consultant, the week after I lost 2.5lbs. Ive up them now and had another gain grrrr

Hopefully the doc will give me something different on Friday x

Back