Texty's Back - Plain and Simple

Hi Sheila :),

Sorry to hear of your gain. I know how those meds can mess you up. Since my op 2 months back my weight has fluctuated back and forth with no real weightloss. A lot of the meds they gave me, gave me water retention :rolleyes: . I hope the doc changes them to something better that suits you. I'm sure you'll get your 3 stone very soon hun.

Hugs Kay xx

:bighug:

Hi Sheila :),

Sorry to hear of your gain. I know how those meds can mess you up. Since my op 2 months back my weight has fluctuated back and forth with no real weightloss. A lot of the meds they gave me, gave me water retention :rolleyes: . I hope the doc changes them to something better that suits you. I'm sure you'll get your 3 stone very soon hun.

Hugs Kay xx

:bighug:

Thanks Kay - I hope so. I really thought I was getting somewhere the last 3 weeks just to be knocked back. Ah well I have 5 more WI's to Xmas i'll keep plodding xx

Sorry to hear about your gain, but at least you know the cause, hopefully the doc will sort you out xx

Hello hello, sorry about your gain! I now you were expecting it but its horrible because you were so good. Hopefully make up for it next week. Lets hope the doctor has some good news for you xxx

Hello hello, sorry about your gain! I now you were expecting it but its horrible because you were so good. Hopefully make up for it next week. Lets hope the doctor has some good news for you xxx

Thanks hun - Yeh I knew I was in for a gain and at the beginning of the week my scales were saying 2.5 so im thankful they dropped before WI. I can always guage with mine they are 1lb heavier than SW. I also dont think too many carbs this week has helped so im going to try to reduce those too :D

I've just seen your post about quorn poisoning, sounds like it'll give a good weight loss, if you can handle the pains & vomiting that is! I'm not going anywhere near that quorn. Xx

Lol nor me I like my proper meat too much - Ive only ever tried quorn burgers, my friend uses nothing else but quorn, not because shes veggie but because its cheaper than "proper" meat.

Eww pins in eyes come to mind, I do like the Linda Mc red onion & rosemary sausages but other than that if I'm having meat, I want meat not pretend meat if you know what i mean but its good for the veggies xx

Lol I didnt read past the first 2 or 3. Keep up with the veg and keep off the Quorn see if it makes a difference. Its trial and error I think hun

sorry to hear about your gain at least it wasn't the 2.5lb :D
youll get that off in no time because you seem really dedicated :D
my scales are half a pound heavier at home... but thats if i walk to the bank on a thurs morning before i get weighed... otherwise they are the same hehe xx

sorry to hear about your gain at least it wasn't the 2.5lb :D
youll get that off in no time because you seem really dedicated :D
my scales are half a pound heavier at home... but thats if i walk to the bank on a thurs morning before i get weighed... otherwise they are the same hehe xx

Thanks chick - Im glad it wasnt 2.5 too my scales are 1lb heavier than theirs so I can always guage how ive done - phew lol. I am determined hun, Its been a long haul but will be worth it in the end.

Good luck for your WI tomorrow xx

I am feeling rather proud of myself today - I stood and made 2 huge plate pies (mince and onion) and some pigs in blankets for OH and son and ive not touched them :D

Thanks hun - I may have resisted the sausage rolls and the pies - but my eyes were bigger than my belly and ive just eaten a tube of jelly tots arghhhh WHY!!

What a gissy I am!!! oink oink

Back