Texty's Back - Plain and Simple

Hello Texty, how's the decorating going, hope the OH hasn't got on your nerves today and that your back is holding up ok xx

Hello Texty, how's the decorating going, hope the OH hasn't got on your nerves today and that your back is holding up ok xx

Hi hunni - I got the papering finished thank goodness. OH helped a little but I hate him under my feet to be honest lol. He kept my drink and my painkillers topped up. He made my lunch (scan bran with philli and tomato on) lol.

Ok ladies - I need to send a pics off with my Miss Slinky questionnaire which one shall I choose I need 2

Slinky Pics 001.jpgSlinky Pics 002.jpgSlinky Pics 003.jpgSlinky Pics 004.jpgSlinky Pics 005.jpgSlinky Pics 006.jpgSlinky Pics 007.jpg

I didnt check syns before I ate them and felt greedy - 21 isnt as bad as I thought but ill pull it back a bit for the next couple of days :D

Re: Texty wants to be sexy - or at least glam

Hey hope you have a had good day apart from syns hehe... I had a footlong and a full fat dr pepper... going to be good from now on :) x

Sent from my GT-I9195 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hi chick ive had a busy day decorating ( Body Magic up and down the steps) lol. I had to keep sitting down between every strip of paper I put up cos my back was killing but I got it done yayyy. Just need a mirror and some bits and bobs for the surrounding walls now. Also after xmas I want an electric fire for the feature wall as I miss my old one.

Mmmmm a foot long sounds yummy

HEXA -70g philli light
HEXB -
5 scanbran

Brekkie -
Banana and a cuppa tea

Dinner -
3 Scanbran with 35g philli and a tomato

Tea -
Chicken Dinner - Chicken Breast, cauli, brocolli, carrots, boiled pots, roast pots, peas, 3 small yorkie pudds, gravy

Drinks -
Tea, Diet Coke

Snacks -
2 scanbran 35g philli (hex a and b), boiled egg, grapes and strawberries

Syns -
Sugar (1) dash of milk for tea (0.5) 3 x yorkies (9) gravy (2) Total 12.5

Back