Texty's Back - Plain and Simple

Yes Kelly I truly do, ive proved it lol all my size 8's are now too big and others have mentioned it too. Also and I know this sounds silly, but ... my glasses keep slipping off my face when I look down lol ..... No i didnt have a big head to start with haha. If we can lose it from our bust, hips, waist, thighs why not the feet?

Apart from playing taxi ive nothing planned lol I lead a boring life now compared to the one I used to have - friends eh lol

Yes Kelly I truly do, ive proved it lol all my size 8's are now too big and others have mentioned it too. Also and I know this sounds silly, but ... my glasses keep slipping off my face when I look down lol ..... No i didnt have a big head to start with haha. If we can lose it from our bust, hips, waist, thighs why not the feet?

Apart from playing taxi ive nothing planned lol I lead a boring life now compared to the one I used to have - friends eh lol

Lmao!! Well when you think about it you have to get "fitted" for glasses so i suppose that does make sense!! I have tiny feet for my size as it is lol!! Im 5ft 10in and a size 5!! My feet look so out for proportion to my height lol!! It looks so dinky and funny when i wear little ballet pump type shoes!! Thats all i need to be shrinking even more!! I think it depends on the ryope of shoe as well?? Court shoe styles are the worst for slippin off lol!! Xxx

Lol that is small for your height. Until I put my weight on I was always a size 6 then went up to an 8 its weird. Mind you i still have to buy wide fitting sometimes because of my bad toe - I need that to be comfy so now its a case of comfort rather than fashion lol

ooh yay for your feet shrinking too. mine haven't in length but unfortunately I got dad's wide feet and mum's high instep, I should just wear boxes. Lol. How sweet are you even making him toasties... damn i want toasties now.

Lol I take after my mam for big feet she was 5'10 with a size 8 too. The toasties smelled lush boo hoo, I had SW quiche with beans boring but filling

Lol I take after my mam for big feet she was 5'10 with a size 8 too. The toasties smelled lush boo hoo, I had SW quiche with beans boring but filling

Well done on sticking to an on plan meal!! Its so hard when everyone around you is tucking into yummy fattening foods!! You think they would spare a thought and have a salad lol!! Xx

I went and ordered new glasses the other day as I was having the same problem!
I'll end up looking like a witch with a huge skinny nose stuck on my face! Lol. X

Funnily enough I have the same problem with my glasses! I'm constantly having to push them up all the time, its rather annoying!
I've been needing new ones for a while, I'll have to get some when I get my bonus next month :)
Regarding feet, I'm 5ft 11 and I wear size 9 :eek: but all my shoes are a lot looser now!

Ive only had my glasses 3 weeks Dougal lol luckily I only wear them for the pc and reading I got them through work for free as I work on computers 99% of the time. Ill just take them back and get them tightened. 5'11 is tall for a woman wow lol

Lol I need my glasses for pretty much everything, my eyesight is shockingly awful lol!
I desperately need a new pair, have done for a year or so but so expensive!
Yeh my dad is 6ft 4 and size 13 feet, that's where I get it from!!!

Lol my poor mum is only 5ft 6, my sister is 5ft 8, all my dad's side are tall, my grandad was 6ft!

im 5'6 and a tidgy bit lol
That reminds of my dear friend Sue, she's only 4ft 11 but always makes sure she tells people how she is actually 4ft 11 and a quarter! That quarter is very important!

Lol my friend Sue has- she says she was 4ft 11 and 3/4 when she had her son 30 years ago and now she's 4ft 11 and 1/4!

Back