Texty's Back - Plain and Simple

Good luck for weigh in x

I am torn tonight - Ive just come home and weighed before I go to class. My scales are ALWAYS 1lb heavier than SW so this morning they showed me at 11.10 meaning I was 11.9 so 0.5 less than last week. Ive weighed tonight and they are showing 11.12!! meaning 11.11

I know we all weigh heavier at night BUT 2lbs on since this morning wtf!! So my dilemma do I not go cos I cant face breaking down again OR do I weigh and not stay to group. I have had a brill food week so im at a loss as to what to do next ( no rice pudding and no choccy aside from mikados the last 2 nights for 2 and 4 syns) still within my days allowance. :cry::cry: I really feel like $hit

Sorry for the rant ladies x

I am torn tonight - Ive just come home and weighed before I go to class. My scales are ALWAYS 1lb heavier than SW so this morning they showed me at 11.10 meaning I was 11.9 so 0.5 less than last week. Ive weighed tonight and they are showing 11.12!! meaning 11.11 I know we all weigh heavier at night BUT 2lbs on since this morning wtf!! So my dilemma do I not go cos I cant face breaking down again OR do I weigh and not stay to group. I have had a brill food week so im at a loss as to what to do next ( no rice pudding and no choccy aside from mikados the last 2 nights for 2 and 4 syns) still within my days allowance. :cry::cry: I really feel like $hit Sorry for the rant ladies x

Oh Hun ((((((( hugs ))))))))
You have had a great week food wise, it has to be your tablets ...
I think you should go to group .. See how you feel when you get there before you make decision about staying x x x

Oh Hun ((((((( hugs ))))))))
You have had a great week food wise, it has to be your tablets ...
I think you should go to group .. See how you feel when you get there before you make decision about staying x x x

Thanks hun - im just so frustrated and running out of ideas to try. Might even call target although I dont want to :-( x

Aww Sheila sorry your not feeling great Hun I'd go see what happens and then decide what to do next Hun sending lots of hugs to you !! Xxxxx

Thanks hun - im just so frustrated and running out of ideas to try. Might even call target although I dont want to :-( x

I've said it before and I'll say it again, it might not be a bad thing calling it as an interim target, get yourself sorted out back wise.. You never know our bodies work in mysterious ways and if you call it you might find you start losing x x

Re: Texty wants to be sexy - or at least glam

Agree with the above hun... Go and weigh and then decide.... Interim target might not be a bad idea xxx

Sending lots of hugs xx

I've said it before and I'll say it again, it might not be a bad thing calling it as an interim target, get yourself sorted out back wise.. You never know our bodies work in mysterious ways and if you call it you might find you start losing x x

I know hun a few have said - sounds silly but theres a little voice saying no dont otherwise you have failed!! I know its stupid but I have 11st stuck in my head and thats where I want to be before I call any kind of target. If my C has time ill have a word with her before image therapy xx

I know hun a few have said - sounds silly but theres a little voice saying no dont otherwise you have failed!! I know its stupid but I have 11st stuck in my head and thats where I want to be before I call any kind of target. If my C has time ill have a word with her before image therapy xx

You have definitely not failed mrs... Banish that thought from your head.. I have asked my sister about the tablets she is on with her back and she said they have made her struggle weigh wise..have a good chat with your c if she had time .. But you certainly haven't failed ... No way !!!! Xxxxx

I agree, you haven't failed. You've nearly lost 3 stone. You've lost 39.5lb!!! That's almost 18 bags of sugar!!

Youve come soooo far.

:bighug: Xxx

Texty wants to be sexy - or at least glam

Oh hun. Why not go with calling interim target? Will give you a bit of time to relax a bit. Your food is good, keep with the food just call interim and then you don't have to WI so often x

Hi ladies thank you all for your continued support. I gained 0.5 which isnt as bad as I thought but its still an undeserved gain. My C asked how I was feeling, I almost shouted how the fk do you think im feeling!! She asked me to relax, stop filling a diary in every day or fill one in for her ( ive done all this before and she couldnt find a thing) Ive told her I will push on this week and make a decision about target next week x

Re: Texty wants to be sexy - or at least glam

Glad you went hun, and glad it wasn't as bad as you thought! Have a good think about a target this week xx

Back