Texty's Back - Plain and Simple

Glad you went hun, and glad it wasn't as bad as you thought! Have a good think about a target this week xx

Im glad I went too cos I won the raffle lol - seriously I am glad cos I was dreading it. I am definitely going to give it some thought. I wanted to be at target for xmas thats now not looking likely although it is possible, 11lbs in 3 weeks, but I only ever have small losses.

I have a plan of action this week:

No food diary
Plan meals
Relax about my food
Have my 15 syns
Possibly have more bread as Hex as I only have it once a week now twice at most
And anything else that comes to mind lol

Glad it's not so bad hun. Still demoralising. I think being on plan but relaxed is the way to go hun.

Re: Texty wants to be sexy - or at least glam

Im glad I went too cos I won the raffle lol - seriously I am glad cos I was dreading it. I am definitely going to give it some thought. I wanted to be at target for xmas thats now not looking likely although it is possible, 11lbs in 3 weeks, but I only ever have small losses.

I have a plan of action this week:

No food diary
Plan meals
Relax about my food
Have my 15 syns
Possibly have more bread as Hex as I only have it once a week now twice at most
And anything else that comes to mind lol

You're sounding a lot more positive :)
I think you'll lose once you relax a bit about it all xxx

Aww hun can't believe it!
Well done for going and also to looking at a plan for next week xxx

Thanks Emsie - I'll have to do something, ive gained for the last 3 weeks, Im now paying to gain weight which is what started happening at WW years ago I dont want to go back to that cos when I got to that stage I gave up. xx

Hello, sorry about your gain, I'm glad its a lot smaller than you anticipated. I think your plan ahead is positive. Variety might help, oh and lots to drink if you can xx

I'm so annoyed on your behalf texty! Its not fair is it!
I think sometimes stressing about it doesn't help so having a more relaxed approach may help (easier said then done I'm sure!!!)
You've come so far, losing almost 3 stone so you know it works and just have to keep going!
A couple of stupid gains are nothing compared to how well you're done, and I don't know about you but it's not like a deprivation thing with SW which makes it easier not to throw in the towel.
When I had my half pound gain week before last they said I wasn't eating enough and there wasn't enough variety. I re-read my book, ate all my syns (even had a Subway!!!) and lost 2.5 the following week! Mental.
If your clothes are baggy, you're feeling energised and you're eating some delicious meals, who cares what it says on the scale?- it will come!

Well done for remaining so positive and upbeat, you're doing absolutely fantastically! xxxxx

Hello, sorry about your gain, I'm glad its a lot smaller than you anticipated. I think your plan ahead is positive. Variety might help, oh and lots to drink if you can xx

Thanks Cookie - does that include alcohol? lol - I think im the only one who doesnt mention having a drink at the weekends in my group, so maybe ill turn to alcohol? Joking.

I have been making an effort to drink more during the day at work, filling my glass as soon as ive finished the last one. x

Well done for going to your group shelia you will get there hun and your stuck with us all here for support!!!
just try and go with the flow and try not to stress yourself over it all easy to say but try.
I think your amazing and the way you just get on with it you should be proud of yourself you've come so far lovely XxX

I'm so annoyed on your behalf texty! Its not fair is it!
I think sometimes stressing about it doesn't help so having a more relaxed approach may help (easier said then done I'm sure!!!)
You've come so far, losing almost 3 stone so you know it works and just have to keep going!
A couple of stupid gains are nothing compared to how well you're done, and I don't know about you but it's not like a deprivation thing with SW which makes it easier not to throw in the towel.
When I had my half pound gain week before last they said I wasn't eating enough and there wasn't enough variety. I re-read my book, ate all my syns (even had a Subway!!!) and lost 2.5 the following week! Mental.
If your clothes are baggy, you're feeling energised and you're eating some delicious meals, who cares what it says on the scale?- it will come!

Well done for remaining so positive and upbeat, you're doing absolutely fantastically! xxxxx

Thank you Kimberley for your kind words - Relax Relax Relax will be my mantra this week :D xxx

Well done for going to your group shelia you will get there hun and your stuck with us all here for support!!!
just try and go with the flow and try not to stress yourself over it all easy to say but try.
I think your amazing and the way you just get on with it you should be proud of yourself you've come so far lovely XxX

Thanks a lot Katie - I dont conciously stress ( or at least I didnt think I did) lol.

I wont give up - just get frustrated at times :rolleyes: xx

Thanks a lot Katie - I dont conciously stress ( or at least I didnt think I did) lol.

I wont give up - just get frustrated at times :rolleyes: xx

Awww I know you won't give up Hun that's why I look upto you I think your great and a stronger person than me keep going chick you
WILL DO THIS !! XxX

Awwww I've only just managed to catch up, we didn't have 'net last night.

Any how's my thoughts, only call target if when you look in the mirror you are happy with what you see, forget about the figs on the scales, it's all about you.

I'd be pi$$ed off paying to gain weight! it annoys me when I have to pay when out of target.

Have you tried success express? I can't remember, maybe chuck in a few of those days, or *newbies don't listen* can you see a pattern with your oods & weight gain, I've noticed I gain when I've had a lot of couscous.

Finally - Good Morning, so many people wish me a good morning seeing as it's morning here & bedtime there I thought I'd wish you all a good morning :) xx

Morning, so sorry you had a gain. As everyone else has said - relax, eat meals you like, and keep within your syns. This worked for me last week. Like I discovered, sometimes we push too hard and our bodies can't take it. Check your inches, bet you are losing fat off your body.
Regarding calling target - at the end of the day the scales are just a number .... Only you know if you are happy with your dress size and the way you look.

Back