Texty's Back - Plain and Simple

Lol I know I am but ill not wear it again and £14 is better in my pocket ;)

You cant have it, it will be too big for you Mrs skinnny :p:p

Re: Texty wants to be sexy - or at least glam

Lol I know I am but ill not wear it again and £14 is better in my pocket ;)

You cant have it, it will be too big for you Mrs skinnny :p:p

Think we've all done that at some point... I bought a skirt from m and s years ago for a wedding, took it back the following week! Whoops!

Noooo it won't be too big!! I think you're in smaller sizes than me xx

Think we've all done that at some point... I bought a skirt from m and s years ago for a wedding, took it back the following week! Whoops!

Noooo it won't be too big!! I think you're in smaller sizes than me xx

Its a 12 but a bit on the snug side lol they didnt have a 14 :-(

Love the Christmas knitwear ! :)

I'd take it back if its not gonna get worn again . Would you not keep it for snuggle days on the couch? I have soooo many comfy house clothes.
Just watch your dinner dribbles tho if your gonna take it back, would be hard to explain a roast dinner spillage of sprouts and gravy down the front!!;)

Love the Christmas knitwear ! :)

I'd take it back if its not gonna get worn again . Would you not keep it for snuggle days on the couch? I have soooo many comfy house clothes.
Just watch your dinner dribbles tho if your gonna take it back, would be hard to explain a roast dinner spillage of sprouts and gravy down the front!!;)

Its too hot in our house to wear it Kitty - I only bought it for our silly jumper @ work day on weds. Its my WI day so wont be eating a lot from the buffet at work. I'll see how I feel when I get home :D

Texty wants to be sexy - or at least glam

Ooh jumper is fab. Defo take it back if you won't wear it again.
I used to do it when I worked in a shop during my uni years - I'd take the tags of, wear it out and them kimble the tags back on and take it back.
Times were tough! Lol x

Ooh jumper is fab. Defo take it back if you won't wear it again.
I used to do it when I worked in a shop during my uni years - I'd take the tags of, wear it out and them kimble the tags back on and take it back.
Times were tough! Lol x

Lol its a primani special :D they had tons of normal jumpers but they were all xs and s!! how was I supposed to get my bazookas into those?? lol
Yeh needs must hun lol x

In okay thanks Sheila just plodding on this week no hoola hooping today completely forgot oooppss !!

How are you have you had a nice day off Xxx

Ahh your allowed a day off lol. I wont tell if you dont ;)

I have thanks hun, lie in until 9 then brekkie and shower and into town with OH. He was starving so went to Greggs and got a massive cheese savoury stottie sarnie - I waited until I got home and made my own sarnie :D

Ahh your allowed a day off lol. I wont tell if you dont ;)

I have thanks hun, lie in until 9 then brekkie and shower and into town with OH. He was starving so went to Greggs and got a massive cheese savoury stottie sarnie - I waited until I got home and made my own sarnie :D

Haha your too nice to me ;-)

Aww well done on the Greggs situation !!
WILLPOWER yayyyy !!

I need to go get some prezzys tomorrow for hubby's Fambo still havnt put my tree up think I will get it out the loft Wednesday and put it up Thursday when both kids at school they will be made up when they get home ;-)

Got a telling off by my mum today so was pissed off earlier but I'm fine now nearly 30 and getting told off hahaha Xxx

Haha your too nice to me ;-)

Aww well done on the Greggs situation !!
WILLPOWER yayyyy !!

I need to go get some prezzys tomorrow for hubby's Fambo still havnt put my tree up think I will get it out the loft Wednesday and put it up Thursday when both kids at school they will be made up when they get home ;-)

Got a telling off by my mum today so was pissed off earlier but I'm fine now nearly 30 and getting told off hahaha Xxx

I still need OH's will have to get them this week. I still need a secret santa pressie for weds and no idea what to get.

My tree isnt up either lol I'll have to wait until one of the lads get it out of the loft for me x

Why was she telling u off? x

I still need OH's will have to get them this week. I still need a secret santa pressie for weds and no idea what to get.

My tree isnt up either lol I'll have to wait until one of the lads get it out of the loft for me x

Why was she telling u off? x

Is the prezzy for a man or woman ??

Don't you be getting that tree down misses I'm warning you haha ;-)

Ohhh all because I wouldn't taste the new Greggs shortbread biscuits got told I need to put weight in stop depriving myself if I want something eat it and hubby agreeing with it all sure it was planned !!

Ohhh well I didn't give into her I didn't want the biscuit so Wasnt just going to eat it Xxx

Is the prezzy for a man or woman ??

Don't you be getting that tree down misses I'm warning you haha ;-)

Ohhh all because I wouldn't taste the new Greggs shortbread biscuits got told I need to put weight in stop depriving myself if I want something eat it and hubby agreeing with it all sure it was planned !!

Ohhh well I didn't give into her I didn't want the biscuit so Wasnt just going to eat it Xxx

Its for a woman we have to spend £5 but its my friend and shes got everything lol shes a mare to buy for.

Lol I wont be getting it down I promise hun

Grrrr I hate people trying to forcefeed if you wanted it you would have had it!!

Its for a woman we have to spend £5 but its my friend and shes got everything lol shes a mare to buy for.

Lol I wont be getting it down I promise hun

Grrrr I hate people trying to forcefeed if you wanted it you would have had it!!

Ohh errmmmm
Slippers
Perfume b&m sex in the city £2.99 smells lovely :)
Gift set

Good girl let the men do abit !!

Ohh I know Sheila there was no need for it really got to me well I tried to be polite and told them to leave me alone maybe not as nice as that sounds tho haha ;-) Xxx

Ohh errmmmm
Slippers
Perfume b&m sex in the city £2.99 smells lovely :)
Gift set

Good girl let the men do abit !!

Ohh I know Sheila there was no need for it really got to me well I tried to be polite and told them to leave me alone maybe not as nice as that sounds tho haha ;-) Xxx

Thanks hun i'll have a mooch around the shops tomorrow its the last chance to get something arghhh. She loves her bling but I know she has absolutely tons of the stuff. I could get her some slippers, I know she has gift sets etc that shes been given and never even opened cos she has that much. So bloody hard to buy for lol .

Awww im sure your mum didnt take it to heart but families can be pushy grrrr

Back