Texty's Back - Plain and Simple

Evening ladies hows everyone? Ive not been in long, been to visit daughter and son in law before they fly off to New York on Friday (im not jealous or anything lol)

Ok the jumper .............. View attachment 116203

omg- love it!!!

Hi Sheila, I love the xmas jumper pic, you look so cute :D . How are you and how have you been keeping recently ? I'm feeling a bit crap :(. I went to group and gained 2lbs, didn't feel like staying so I left. This is a tough month for everyone. I salute anyone that manages to sts or lose weight this month :) .

Kay xx

Evening ladies hope everyone is well?

Spent the day with my sister today we dont see each other very often so was good to see her. I got my secret santa - a lovely little pair of ceramic owls one black one white - they are salt and pepper shakers and you get the tiny little bags of salt and pepper wrapped with a red bow ( I thought handy to keep in her drawer at work as she borrows other peoples) also a miniature bottle of Rose wine for £1 in B & M :D

I was really good food wise @ lunchtime - she got a massive piece of steak pie with chips and peas, I got jacket spud with beans and salad, Ive had tuna cheese and onion toasties with salad for tea yummy x

Sounds like a lively day and a nice secret Santa pressie, I've bought a Willy hoopla for our work secret Santa lol

Thanks Emsie

Lol someone once bought me a stretch willy de stresser for my secret santa - I dont know where they got the impression I would like it pmsl x

Ive bought my secret Santa a Father Christmas Mankini !!!! Knowing my secret Santa tho he'll prob strip off and put it on - god help everyone else at the hotel at the staff night out !!! ;)

The mate I got it for is old enough to be my dad!! If he does try it on at the Christmas doo I'll try get a pic .

use your imagination for now!!! ;)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    951.9 KB · Views: 76
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    647.3 KB · Views: 69
Hi Sheila, I love the xmas jumper pic, you look so cute :D . How are you and how have you been keeping recently ? I'm feeling a bit crap :(. I went to group and gained 2lbs, didn't feel like staying so I left. This is a tough month for everyone. I salute anyone that manages to sts or lose weight this month :) .

Kay xx

Hi Kay - awww sorry about your gain hunni - I know exactly how you feel and why you left. Its pants :-(

Pain wise im not too bad thanks the Tramadol seem to be keeping it at bay 90% of the time, it is making me mega tired though all I want to do is sleep lol.
Im dreading Xmas :( we can only do our best. xx Chin up love

For you but sorry maybe not got the hang of this yet!

Awww sorry Daisy didnt realise as it didnt seem to follow the conversation about the Mankini lol. I dont know it the site will let you reply with a quote yet as you haven't done 50 posts. Once you have you can click on the bottom of someones post with reply with quote and it will give a direct response to someones comment.

~Stick with it hun you will get used to it. Welcome though. Are you doing Slimming World? xx

Would you mind checking for the syns online for some syn values for me please?
I've had a search on the syns forum but they're not there

Back