cheese and spring onion crisp bakes,
Cheese and tomato bakes,
Moroccan style burger
veg fingers
cauliflower cheese grills.

Xx

Re: Texty wants to be sexy - or at least glam

Evening Poo im good thanks hows u? x

Lol.... I've just got into bed... Seem to have the sniffles again.... Last thing I need lol... I made rice pudding earlier but am going to wait till morning till I have any.... After weigh in lol xx

Thank you!!:)

sainsburys . Love veg range.

cheese and spring onion crisp bakes,
Cheese and tomato bakes,
Moroccan style burger
veg fingers
cauliflower cheese grills.

Xx

Hi Kitty I will have to find the nutritional info as I cant find them on syns online apart from the moroccan burgers they are 10 syns per burger I will get back to you x

Hi Kitty I will have to find the nutritional info as I cant find them on syns online apart from the moroccan burgers they are 10 syns per burger I will get back to you x

If im working the rest out correctly they are all about 10 - 11.5 syns each, the vege fingers are 9.5 for 3 fingers

Loving the jumper hun. And the owls sound well cute... And a big well done for resisting Gregg's. I hope the scales make you smile tomorrow :)

Thanks for this!
I just saw them the other day and thought they might be handy for over Christmas just to chuck in oven on a busty day. For that many syns I'll prob just stick to my red onion sausages and meat free meatballs. X

Loving the jumper hun. And the owls sound well cute... And a big well done for resisting Gregg's. I hope the scales make you smile tomorrow :)

Awww thanks Fran it probably wont win but it will make ppl smile lol. I tried to get a pic of the owls but the Matalan site wouldnt load grrr, I hope the scales are good to both of us love xx

Re: Texty wants to be sexy - or at least glam

Hope you're having a fab day hun.... Hope they like your pizzas... And good luck for weigh in xxxx

Good luck with weigh in!! And with your Christmas jumper !!;) X

Evening ladies hope your all well?

My scales were hopping this morning between a STS and 1 off - I weighed an hour ago and they showed 2 on!!!! Whats that all about grrrrrrrrrrr

Back