Texty's Back - Plain and Simple

Happy new year! X

Happy New Year Texty and to the rest of the crazy ladies here!

Thanks for all your efforts last year. God knows how many pounds you encouraged to drop off so many people. I'm looking to get back in the groove now, had a great festive period that started at the end of November , even though I'm on 2nd course of antibiotics (sinus) and still suffering with cracked tooth. Dentists temp filling came out 3 times, starting Xmas eve, had to buy a do it yourself kit as I was fed up with making the trip to the dentist.

Here's to 2014 , let's hope it's a good one.

Hello
ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1388583286.144843.jpg

Have a great day. Oh btw made rice pudding it was lovely but only got two small portions so going to do another batch today. Mmmm xx :)

Happy New Year Texty and to the rest of the crazy ladies here!

Thanks for all your efforts last year. God knows how many pounds you encouraged to drop off so many people. I'm looking to get back in the groove now, had a great festive period that started at the end of November , even though I'm on 2nd course of antibiotics (sinus) and still suffering with cracked tooth. Dentists temp filling came out 3 times, starting Xmas eve, had to buy a do it yourself kit as I was fed up with making the trip to the dentist.

Here's to 2014 , let's hope it's a good one.

Awww thanks Quins thats a lovely thing to say - and A Happy new year to you too I hope its a good one for you and yours

Back