Texty's Back - Plain and Simple

Lol ello Poo - im doing sod all lol. I did my taxi run earlier god knows when ill see them again :eek:

Im watching rubbish TV may have an early bath and put my pjs on hehe

Boop boop dedoop ello trouble, have a good time chilling chicken :) you're too good to those boys you know :p x

Boop boop dedoop ello trouble, have a good time chilling chicken :) you're too good to those boys you know :p x

Thanks hunni - ive had to open the windows in the living room lol ive had the heating on and its like a bloody greenhouse in here im almost passing out!!

I know I spoil them I should put my foot down with a firm hand eh! lol

A bloke is scared of two things:
His wife
His mother

You are both, take some advantage now and again :D

Hello lovely... remember me?! I'm baccckkkk. lol
hope you had a lovely Christmas, happy new year! xx

Hello, I think I'm going for an early bath and pj's too, Brett's watching his 3rd football game of the day! :beam:

Hi hunnie Happy new year and welcome back

How are you? xx

I'm good thank you, just enjoying my last day off work. How are you? How's the weight loss been going? x

I'm good thank you, just enjoying my last day off work. How are you? How's the weight loss been going? x

Im off tomorrow then back in on Friday booo going to do a short day lol.

I got my 3st award the week before xmas I was chuffed, I weighed on Monday instead of today and had a STS which is good considering what I ate over xmas lol, so I now have 8lbs to go to target and im determined to get that off asap then relax a little,

How have you been doing xx

Hello ladies hows everyone??

I didnt get up until 11 30 as I didnt go to bed until 3.30am - Men and alcohol ggrrrr. OH and Son were out yesterday celebrating, needless to say they come home worse the wear for one too many, now whilst I hate to admit this OH was actually OK it was sonny boy who was the problem, he was mortal but wanted to continue drinking when he got in. The last time this happened and I opened my mouth he told me he was leaving home!! OH said leave him ill deal with it. He eventually got him to bed about 12 45, but I couldnt settle and go to bed, I checked on him he had just collapsed on his bed fully clothed on his back. I could hear him coughing, retching and shouting in his sleep I didnt dare go to bed in case he was sick and choked on it :-( I went when I couldnt keep my eyes open any longer -- needless to say he has been very sheepish today.

Aw kids eh?! We've all been at that stage before though. He's lucky he'a got a Mummy who looks after him x

Aw kids eh?! We've all been at that stage before though. He's lucky he'a got a Mummy who looks after him x

We have hun - I really sound like I begrudge them a good time ( I don't cos I like a night out as much as anyone) but I just wish they would go to bed when they have had enough lol - he's never any bother x

Back