Texty's Back - Plain and Simple

Pah men!!!

Evening hun... How are you? I'm starving, can't wait for tea! X

Im ok thanks hun - just remembered to take my bloody painkiller cos I got up late grrr means I wont be able to take another today as I have to leave 12 hours apart. What you having for tea? x

Zoom zoom zoom

Hey poppet, how's ya doing now? Are those boys behaving themselves? I would have been hoovering this morning if they kept me awake all night, but I guess I'm just mean, and probably why I was right not to have kids lmao :p

Zoom zoom zoom

Hey poppet, how's ya doing now? Are those boys behaving themselves? I would have been hoovering this morning if they kept me awake all night, but I guess I'm just mean, and probably why I was right not to have kids lmao :p

Lol if Id been up before them I would have hoovered but they were both up before me!! Ive been and done my food shopping now I cant decide what to have for tea lol ... well done you on your 5 off this week me likkle gem x

Thank you chicken :)
I can't decide on tea either. Kev is making a batch of chilli as he's on a week of nights from tonight (boo I hate being alone at night I'm a scaredycat lol) but I don't like chilli x

Thank you chicken :)
I can't decide on tea either. Kev is making a batch of chilli as he's on a week of nights from tonight (boo I hate being alone at night I'm a scaredycat lol) but I don't like chilli x

Could he not keep some mince to one side and do you bolognese?

Awww as long as the doors are locked you will be fine chick xx

Im ok thanks hun - just remembered to take my bloody painkiller cos I got up late grrr means I wont be able to take another today as I have to leave 12 hours apart. What you having for tea? x

Oh no! At least you've only got tomorrow in work then it's the weekend!

I'm having macaroni cheese and salad yum x

Could he not keep some mince to one side and do you bolognese?

Awww as long as the doors are locked you will be fine chick xx

Lol he did ask bless him but really gone off mince lately.
I did go to the cafe this morning after wi cos felt so poorly and just had to eat something but instead of my usual fry up I had beans and scrambled egg on toast, 2 slices of rindless bacon (Kev eats the bacon rind on wi day he says it's his treat lmao) and 4 chips! (We shared a kiddies portion)
The boys dinner sounds scrummy do me one and I will be there in about 7 hours :p x

Actually think corned beef hash, I'm only allowed that wi day lol

Yeah thats the good thing about tomorrow at least lol.

Im thinking Jacket Spud with ..... something lol

Thats what I fancy. I not had it in ages, I've beans left from the curry so could have that with cheese.

Mmmmm looks gorgeous... I need to buy some more pease pudding tomorrow... Can only find it here in tins though... Not half as nice as the one you gave us in Leeds :(

Back