Texty's Back - Plain and Simple

Evening hun... How's you?

Grrr I forgot to get some pease pudding today.... Too busy helping Kev along while he leant on the trolley... Back on tramadol for his hip! Xx

Evening hun... How's you?

Grrr I forgot to get some pease pudding today.... Too busy helping Kev along while he leant on the trolley... Back on tramadol for his hip! Xx

Oh no!! hope hes ok hun? Grrr to the pease pudd can you get some tomorrow x

Back to keeping my food diary today :)
HEXA - 40g reduced fat mature cheddar
HEXB -
2 x 400g wholemeal bread

Brekkie -
SB Cake, persimmon,strawberries,grapes

Dinner -
2 xwholemeal(hexb) pease pudd, cucumber, ham, 40g cheese(hexa) - hoops n crosses

Tea -
Pork Chop(fat removed) 2 Small yorkie pudds, boiled potatoes, peas, carrots, broccoli,cauli,green beans, gravy

Drinks -
Tea, Ribena NAS, Pepsi Max

Snacks -
Banana, MullerGreek Lemon

Syns -
SB cake(1.5) Hoops n Crosses (4.5) Y Pudds(6) Gravy(1) Yogurt (0.5) Total 13.5

Oh no!! hope hes ok hun? Grrr to the pease pudd can you get some tomorrow x

He's hobbling along... He called work to let them know that he'd only be able to work on the front desk tonight where no walking about is required, they were fine with it... Well it was either that or he'd have to be off sick, which he doesn't want to do... He's waiting till be gets home though to take his next painkiller. I had to help him with his socks earlier :rolleyes:

He's hobbling along... He called work to let them know that he'd only be able to work on the front desk tonight where no walking about is required, they were fine with it... Well it was either that or he'd have to be off sick, which he doesn't want to do... He's waiting till be gets home though to take his next painkiller. I had to help him with his socks earlier :rolleyes:

Aww can they do anything for him at docs/hospital? I hope he returns the favour when your not well :D

Aww can they do anything for him at docs/hospital? I hope he returns the favour when your not well :D

A few years ago he had some fluid drained off his hip, a couple of years ago his other hip was almost as bad, but it's the original one that's bothering him again... He's going to see how he goes over the weekend I think and then see. The crutches are down out of the loft!

Wishful thinking on him returning the favour :rolleyes:

A few years ago he had some fluid drained off his hip, a couple of years ago his other hip was almost as bad, but it's the original one that's bothering him again... He's going to see how he goes over the weekend I think and then see. The crutches are down out of the loft!

Wishful thinking on him returning the favour :rolleyes:

:-( do they know what caused the fluid on his hips?

Boo to him not helping kick his a$$ lol

They have no idea :(It just flares up every now and again.... Anyway, enough about him lol... How's your day been? X

Lol my day has been busy busy busy - bloody phone never stopped ringing. Didnt manage to clear all my work today :-( and I had a fella on the phone ranting at me for over 35mins I had to say to him in the end ... Sir we are just going around in circles is there actually anything I can help you with and he hung up on me grrrrr

Phew rant over ...... its the weekend whoop whoop

Lol my day has been busy busy busy - bloody phone never stopped ringing. Didnt manage to clear all my work today :-( and I had a fella on the phone ranting at me for over 35mins I had to say to him in the end ... Sir we are just going around in circles is there actually anything I can help you with and he hung up on me grrrrr

Phew rant over ...... its the weekend whoop whoop

Blimey! I thought kev had stopped calling you at work Pmsllllllllllllllllllllll :D

Whoop whoop to the weekend, anything planned? X

Blimey! I thought kev had stopped calling you at work Pmsllllllllllllllllllllll :D

Whoop whoop to the weekend, anything planned? X

Pmsllllllllllll .......... thats how his hip is hurting I gave him a kick

Not a thing planned hun - Ive told OH im doing sod all this weekend (I'll probably be bored stiff lol) I am going to look at my books and mags and plan some meaks though. I saw an advert on tele tonight for a magazine for the 5:2 diet and there was a lush looking meal with Lamb - so im going to do Lamb steak with Tsatziki and pitta bread with fresh salad one night nom nom

Pmsllllllllllll .......... thats how his hip is hurting I gave him a kick

Not a thing planned hun - Ive told OH im doing sod all this weekend (I'll probably be bored stiff lol) I am going to look at my books and mags and plan some meaks though. I saw an advert on tele tonight for a magazine for the 5:2 diet and there was a lush looking meal with Lamb - so im going to do Lamb steak with Tsatziki and pitta bread with fresh salad one night nom nom

Guess what? I don't like lamb lol.
A weekend doing nothing sounds fab! :) I've only got upstairs to clean tomorrow, all of matty's uniform is ironed ready for Monday :) all beds changed today so that can wait till next weekend.... No footy on Sunday... The only thing I'll need to do on Sunday is pop out for bread for lunch boxes etc.... Happy days!! I'll probably be bored too! Lol :rolleyes:
Hows the back? X

Back