Texty's Back - Plain and Simple

Evening hun... Your mouth sounds like it's on the mend :) Grr to not getting out of work till late... Tell work you have a doctors appointment or something on Friday afternoon at 3 and leave at 2!x

I might just do that hun lol - I get no thanks for helping them out x

Evening lovely ladies - I feel much better today thank you. Still very tender but I slept without any pain.

I hope you have all had a good day x

Glad to hear your feeling much better hun :). Have you resumed normal eating or are you still only eating certain foods ?

Kay xx

Glad to hear your feeling much better hun :). Have you resumed normal eating or are you still only eating certain foods ?

Kay xx

Ive not dared try anything too solid hun - I had sb cake and fruit for brekkie, leftover mayflower curry for dinner and lasagne for tea, with a slice of garlic flatbread dipped in the sauce lol x

Ive not dared try anything too solid hun - I had sb cake and fruit for brekkie, leftover mayflower curry for dinner and lasagne for tea, with a slice of garlic flatbread dipped in the sauce lol x

Well it doesn't sound like your missing out, your food sounds yummy indeed :p. It's probably better to stick to the softer foods for now to avoid any pain. Hope you can resume back to normal eating in a few days and you feel much better :) .

Kay xx

Well it doesn't sound like your missing out, your food sounds yummy indeed :p. It's probably better to stick to the softer foods for now to avoid any pain. Hope you can resume back to normal eating in a few days and you feel much better :) .

Kay xx

Well looking at the scales this morning - eating soft foods hasnt helped the weightloss lol I need a visit from the PF too x

I think Kathryn wore the poor love out! You just concentrate on getting better.

Good Evening ladies (and gents if your reading ) lol

How's everyone? I'm loads better today, however my scales are not!!! They showed 2lb up this morning grrrrrrrrrr.
My fridge freezer is on the blink ( well the fridge part anyway) need to get someone to look at it, the stuff isnt cold!! Good job I have a small one built in as back up.

Food has been on plan today and ive eaten proper food lol for the first time in almost a week ill update in a bit x

HEXA -40g rf mature cheddar
HEXB -
2 x wholemeal 400g

Brekkie -
SB cake (toffee and raisin), grapes, persimmon, satsumas x 2

Dinner -
Chicken slices, beetroot, cucumber, cherry toms, pease pudding, boiled egg, hexa, balsamic dressing

Tea -
beans, 2 WW sausages, bacon medallions, 2 fried eggs ( all in frylight) no SF oops

Drinks -
Tea, NAS blackcurrant and apple, Pepsi max

Snacks -
WW syn free yogurt

Syns -
2 sausages (1) Sugar (1) Milk (0.5) Balsamic Dressing (2) SB cake (1) Flora (3) Options choccy (1.5) Total 10

hey sheila glad you are feeling slightly better and hope youve had a visit from that fairy hehe
you doing much tonight? xx

Thanks Brittany - lol she was with me this morning. Ive a feeling she may be back tonight.

I worked a bit later as OH had some work to finish off so asked if Id pick him up at 5 15 instead of 4 30, so later in later tea. Just catching up on minis, going to have a bath and do my eyebrows. Maybe an early night - well early for me lol ill watch eastenders at 10.30 then go I think x

HEXA -40g rf mature cheddar
HEXB -
2 x wholemeal 400g

Brekkie -
SB cake (toffee and raisin), grapes, persimmon, satsumas x 2

Dinner -
Chicken slices, beetroot, cucumber, cherry toms, pease pudding, boiled egg, hexa, balsamic dressing

Tea -
beans, 2 WW sausages, bacon medallions, 2 fried eggs ( all in frylight) no SF oops

Drinks -
Tea, NAS blackcurrant and apple, Pepsi max

Snacks -
WW syn free yogurt

Syns -
2 sausages (1) Sugar (1) Milk (0.5) Balsamic Dressing (2) SB cake (1) Flora (3) Options choccy (1.5) Total 10

Hey Sheila :) food looks fab ! I think a couple of us this week have had `no SF oops moments :p ' . I've learnt this week is really does make a difference. Well done on sticking to the plan this week even though you've been restricted to what you can eat due to your pain. I'm so glad your starting to feel better. Best of luck for weigh in tomorrow hun, I'm sure it will be a good loss this week considering you weren't able to eat much in the beginning. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you hun :). Hope you have a lovely evening.

Kay xx

Back