Texty's Back - Plain and Simple

Hello :) I see your on firmer foods today, grr to the fridge & work, but I'm still optimistic about the scales for wi tomorrow night. Meals sound nice. I can't do my eyebrows, I get them threaded every month

well hope you get your worktime back :)
what are you doing to your eyebrows?? hehe xx

I work flexi hun so the more hours I work the more time I can take off without using my annual leave, I can take 4 extra days a month if my credit allows :) My working day is 7hrs 24 mins anything I work over that is flexi credit so I let it build up. I have 15 hours credit at the mo so thats equivalent to 2 days off so I can have a long weekend whoop.

Awww im just gonna pluck them and tidy them up lol they need threading but will have to wait until payday x

Thanks muchly ladies - gonna need the luck - this not eating proper foods isnt all its cracked up to be, it seems not eating much isnt really good for weightloss :-( My body must be holding onto the fat stores I think lol. I genuinely dont think ill lose tomorrow but will be gutted with a gain as big as the 2 showing this morning.

I shall make a promise - If I have a gain tomorrow I will get OH to hide my scales for a week x

im the same mine have been getting plucked for a few months now need to get back to threading because its a much better shape but just cant afford it... and the pain scares me hehe xx

Hi baby, its not as bad as you imagine, well it does hurt a bit but its so quick and it cost just £5 in my Tesco, does yours have a beautician shop?

Good Evening ladies (and gents if your reading ) lol How's everyone? I'm loads better today, however my scales are not!!! They showed 2lb up this morning grrrrrrrrrr. My fridge freezer is on the blink ( well the fridge part anyway) need to get someone to look at it, the stuff isnt cold!! Good job I have a small one built in as back up. Food has been on plan today and ive eaten proper food lol for the first time in almost a week ill update in a bit x

I hate the scales booooooooo x

Evening hun.... Can you ask your hubby to hide mine too... They weren't nice to me this morning so I'm dreading what they'll say tomorrow... I reckon a sts... Grrr!!

Glad you're eating more normal food now... I don't think you'll have gained as much as you think tomorrow, if at all xx

Good Evening my fellow minis - well I gained 0.5!! not as much as my scales said but a gain all the same pahhh. Im ok with it I'll just do better next week. Theres nothing to stand in my way, no meals out planned etc.

Hope your all well xx popping to check out ya diaries :D

Back