HEXA - 250 mls ss milk
HEXB -
35g fruit n fibre

Brekkie -
the above with a banana chopped in

Dinner -
DSC_1334.JPG jacket spud tuna mayo and salad with pease pudding

Tea -
home made tikka burgers SW chips and cucumber cherry toms and gherkinsDSC_1338.JPG DSC_1339.JPG Ex lean minced beef, salt pepper ,chopped red onion, oregano, tikka curry powder and tomato puree to bind

Drinks -
Tea, pepsi max

Snacks -
SB cake and grapes

Syns -
Mayo (2) Wholemeal roll (5.5) sb cake (2) Cheese (2) Sugar (1) Total 12.5

Good Evening my fellow minis - well I gained 0.5!! not as much as my scales said but a gain all the same pahhh. Im ok with it I'll just do better next week. Theres nothing to stand in my way, no meals out planned etc.

Hope your all well xx popping to check out ya diaries :D

hiya. How's you?

Sorry to hear about your gain.

Good luck this week. It will be off and more x x

Hi Kelly - im good thanks hun hows u? Im fine with the gain (well not fine but theres no point dwelling on it). Im doing a week of not weighing on my own scales arghhh lol. x

You can do a week no weighing no problem Hun the first few days its hard because its a habit but now I only weigh on Saturdays and I'm even thinking of missing this week till the following sat not sure if I will tho Xxx

HEXA - 250 mls ss milk
HEXB -
35g fruit n fibre

Brekkie -
the above with a banana chopped in

Dinner -
View attachment 125823 jacket spud tuna mayo and salad with pease pudding

Tea -
home made tikka burgers SW chips and cucumber cherry toms and gherkinsView attachment 125825 View attachment 125827 Ex lean minced beef, salt pepper ,chopped red onion, oregano, tikka curry powder and tomato puree to bind

Drinks -
Tea, pepsi max

Snacks -
SB cake and grapes

Syns -
Mayo (2) Wholemeal roll (5.5) sb cake (2) Cheese (2) Sugar (1) Total 12.5

Loving your tea Sheila, it looks flippin amazing ! :D

Kay xx

You can do a week no weighing no problem Hun the first few days its hard because its a habit but now I only weigh on Saturdays and I'm even thinking of missing this week till the following sat not sure if I will tho Xxx

I can only try hun but I can certainly see why ppl say it affects their mood. It will be hard but will give it my best shot. Your doing brill chick well done xx

It was gorgeous Kay and so easy to make and filling too. Can you imagine my burgers with your tandoori masala in ~OMG lol heaven xx

hehe indeed, did u see the kebab sticks I made with them today on my food diary ? yum yum, there's another idea :)

Kay xx

I can only try hun but I can certainly see why ppl say it affects their mood. It will be hard but will give it my best shot. Your doing brill chick well done xx

It really messes with your head honestly I feel so much better I'm not as brave as you tho mine are in the garage so I come downstairs have my wee and put the kettle on straight away and drink that cuppa then I know I won't get on them plus it's sooo cold in my garage so that's another excuse not to get them Hahahaha !!

Aww just caught up with your WI will be gone next week and more you know that right !! X

Aww thanks lovely I haven't felt this good in a while and usually can't wait to be naughty ay the weekend but this week I'm so not bothered by it I have my weekend food planned I'm liking this being good Katie ;-) Xxx

It really messes with your head honestly I feel so much better I'm not as brave as you tho mine are in the garage so I come downstairs have my wee and put the kettle on straight away and drink that cuppa then I know I won't get on them plus it's sooo cold in my garage so that's another excuse not to get them Hahahaha !!

Aww just caught up with your WI will be gone next week and more you know that right !! X

Aww thanks lovely I haven't felt this good in a while and usually can't wait to be naughty ay the weekend but this week I'm so not bothered by it I have my weekend food planned I'm liking this being good Katie ;-) Xxx

i refuse to let the scales beat me :D theyre tucked behind the sink pedestal, so I get up go to loo jump straight into shower then out, dried and into bedroom to do my hair n get dressed then out to work. It will come off hun I know - thank you for your lovely words. Your doing brill hun - stick with it xx

i refuse to let the scales beat me :D theyre tucked behind the sink pedestal, so I get up go to loo jump straight into shower then out, dried and into bedroom to do my hair n get dressed then out to work. It will come off hun I know - thank you for your lovely words. Your doing brill hun - stick with it xx

YAYYYY !!
Your in for a great surprise on WEDNESDAY I can feel it haha ;-)

I will do Hun Thankyou aww your welcome ;-)

How daughter feeling ? Xxx

Back