Texty's Back - Plain and Simple

Your determination is most definitely admirable as already mentioned :) you've done amazing :) xx

I dont know why but I can't multi quote for some reason - Thank you all for such lovely supportive comments. I keep saying this but I would have given up long ago had it not been for all you lovely people here on minis.

I think the sheer determination comes from not wanting to go back to what I used to be and where I was, I was very unhappy with myself. Just wish I'd taken more before pics and measured xx

Boo to the little gain, it's just a roller coaster, up & down, but in the main it's down, you'll get there xx

HEXA - 40g rf mature cheddar
HEXB -
2 wholemeal

Brekkie -
Scan bran cake, grapes

Dinner -
Jacket spud with tuna/mayo and salad and cheese (hex)

Tea -
4 richmond skinless sausages, fried egg, mushroooms, onions, 2 turkey rashers and bread(hex)

Drinks -
NAS, Pepsi max

Snacks -
None

Syns Sausages (12)
SB cake (2) Mayo (3) Total 17 oops

boo to the gain but as you said nothing stopping you this week so good luck :)
get the measuring tape out tomo and then from then you can see... we can be tape buddies hehe.....oh wait does that sound right? you know what i mean xx

boo to the gain but as you said nothing stopping you this week so good luck :)
get the measuring tape out tomo and then from then you can see... we can be tape buddies hehe.....oh wait does that sound right? you know what i mean xx

Pmsl sounds kinky but ill roll with it :D oohh that sounds even worse hehe

Thanks hun xx

Evening ladies how are we all?? Yayyyy Friday tomorrow cant wait I wish my life away lol.

Just finished my tea im stuffed.com. Homemade tikka burgers SW chips n salad nom nom x

Back