Texty's Back - Plain and Simple

My Syn Free SW Korma nom nom

DSC_1414.JPG

And my 1 syn SB cakes - cherry and raisin flavour DSC_1413.JPG

Ooh looks good. I really pack my cake cases to get deep sized muffins, I'd get more out the batch if I didn't but I'm a naturally greedy girl :) cakes and korma look nice, I'm going to make a small rice pudding on Thursday i think. Just a little batch for me :) I'm looking forward to it. Xx

Wow food looks so yum Sheila ! I'm loving your syn free Korma and those cakes just look delicious ! :D

Kay xx

Thanks Kay it was delish and quick to make, nothing like the real thing but tasty all the same. The cakes are only small but I plan to use them as snacks this week rather than for brekkies, im going to change things about a bit see if it makes a difference x

Thanks Kay it was delish and quick to make, nothing like the real thing but tasty all the same. The cakes are only small but I plan to use them as snacks this week rather than for brekkies, im going to change things about a bit see if it makes a difference x

I think switching things up does help sometimes, I also might change stuff around depending on my result on Tuesday :rolleyes:. I hope the rest of the week goes well for you hun and Wednesday brings a super duper loss like last week for you :) .

Kay xx

I think switching things up does help sometimes, I also might change stuff around depending on my result on Tuesday :rolleyes:. I hope the rest of the week goes well for you hun and Wednesday brings a super duper loss like last week for you :) .

Kay xx

Thanks chick I just hope its a loss anything will do then it will be 3 in a row. Its a long time since I did that and dont want to gain again I want TARGET

Ive got leftover Korma for lunch tomorrow not sure about tea yet ill have a think. I might do tacos not had them for ages nom nom x

Back