Texty's Back - Plain and Simple

1394432191408.jpg

Evening lovely ladies - how are we all?

Im knackered lol. Well my plan to mix things up went out the window this morning when I forgot to pick up my lunch from the fridge and didnt have time to open any beans or whisk some eggs (running late for work) - tomorrow I shall be more organised :D

Ended up with fruit n fibre and a banana for brekkie and a jacket spud with tuna mayo and salad for dinner

hello, total noob here. I joined this site a week ago and this is the first time I've typed anything. I can't seem to figure out where the new threads are etc, how you join a team? I just seem to keep going round in circles. Any help gratefully received :confused:. I'm not even sure if anyone will even see this message:giggle:

hello, total noob here. I joined this site a week ago and this is the first time I've typed anything. I can't seem to figure out where the new threads are etc, how you join a team? I just seem to keep going round in circles. Any help gratefully received :confused:. I'm not even sure if anyone will even see this message:giggle:

Hi Zenna and welcome - If you look at the tabs along the top of the page in blue you can see the different titles. If you hover over the 1st one you will get a drop down menu and see a list of all the different diets/plans, so if your doing Slimming World then click on the first one. This will give you a list of all the different threads for slimming world eg Syn Values, recipe threads, peoples diaries etc. New posts gives you a list of all the threads people are posting on for every diet/plan. You will soon find your way about, you need 50 posts to allow you to have tickers n stuff on your own thread. Give me a shout if you need help and good luck

Back