Texty's Back - Plain and Simple

You guys like boobies! It's like being on a blokes thread :giggle: hehe
Although nowt wrong with boobs lmao

Hope you're doing ok chica, am away at the mo so in case I forget, good luck for Moro xx

Hello :) they're definetly worth checking out. Wish I read your diary before nipping into Asda I could've had a look. Hope your having a good day, I'm in work tonight but will pop by later if I can xx

Hello :) they're definetly worth checking out. Wish I read your diary before nipping into Asda I could've had a look. Hope your having a good day, I'm in work tonight but will pop by later if I can xx

Hi Cookie - had a so so day thanks chick. Knackered though lol x

I'm good thanks, eaten all the wrong things today, but tomorrow is a new day!

How are you feeling about weigh in tomorrow? Xx

A shake up with food will give your body a jolt with a bit of luck hun and you will have a good result next week.

Ive just weighed scales say 11 .7 - I know im heavier at night so will have a better idea in the morning. I was 11.4.5 on theirs last week, I think it will be a STS or a gain this week.I know I ate the maltesers on Saturday but apart from that ive been fine. Ive tried to drink more today so just gotta wait n see. xx

Aww that's pants! You've had a fab week and one box of malteasers shouldn't make that much of a difference... I think slimming world need to sort their scales out!! They're all obviously faulty!!! X

HEXA - 250mls ss milk
HEXB -
Fruit n fibre ( didnt measure I scooped with my hand at work so gonna say hex + 2 syns)

Brekkie -
The above

Dinner -
Leftover Chicken Korma (Syn free) and boiled rice

Tea -
Mushroom(full punnet) and 2 Onion Omelette with baked beans(half a tin)

Drinks -
Tea, NAS, Pepsi Max,Diet coke

Snacks -
Grapes,satsumas x 2, plum and SB cake, Alderbrook coconut yogurt

Syns -
Fruit n fibre (2) SB cake (1) Sugar(1) Curly wurly(6) Options (2) Sponge fingers(2) Total 14

Last edited:
Aww that's pants! You've had a fab week and one box of malteasers shouldn't make that much of a difference... I think slimming world need to sort their scales out!! They're all obviously faulty!!! X

Lol I think you could be right :p especially at miniminers classes lol

Back