Texty's Back - Plain and Simple

Happy Monday everyone. Hope all is well? Finished a little earlier today im making mince n dumplings for tea nom nom. Xx

Sent from my MT15i using MiniMins.com mobile app

Evening Sheila :), your tea sound really yum. Hope your feeling better hun .

Kay xx

Good evening :) mince & dumplings eh? Not had that in years, mmm. Glad you had an early finish, I too got a little flyer from work then had a little doze for 10 mins on the sofa before starting tea. I'm even more tired now though xx

Awww I always think I'm worse after a little snooze too Cookie - i'll be having nanna naps soon lol. Tea was lovely thanks xx

It was lush thanks Kay - not made it for ages so enjoyed it more. I had loadssssssss of veggies lol x

Loads of veggies sounds good Sheila :p, plenty of fibre before Wednesday then the pf will come and a fab loss for you hun :) . Did the quiche finish ? (I'm asking as if I'm gonna come round and have some lol )

Kay xx

HEXA - 40g RF mature cheddar
HEXB -
none yet

Brekkie -
Rice pudd, grapes melon and pineapple with cinammon

Dinner -
SW Quiche x 2 slices, Tomatoes, cucumber, green pepper, beetroot, grated carrot, cheese(hexa),boiled egg, red onion, salad cream DSC_1427.JPG

Tea -
Mince and dumpling, boiled pots, carrots, cauli, broccoli,green beans and sweet potato with gravy DSC_1428.JPG

Drinks -
Pepsi Max, NAS

Snacks -
None yet

Syns -
Salad Cream (2), Gravy(2) Dumpling(6) Mint sauce(0.5) Total 10.5

Wow Sheila, todays food looks super scrummy your making me hungry again :D ! I still haven't got over your quiche it looks lush. I like what you said about adding the cheese into the mixture, think that probably made it even more yum ! :p

Kay xx

OH has the last of it for his lunch tomorrow lol it was lovely if I do say so myself. When I picked him up from work I asked if he had enjoyed his salad today, oh yes was the reply you gotta make another one of those quiches lol. At least I can do something right hehe

Wow Sheila, todays food looks super scrummy your making me hungry again :D ! I still haven't got over your quiche it looks lush. I like what you said about adding the cheese into the mixture, think that probably made it even more yum ! :p

Kay xx

Its the 1st time ive ever done that Kay and I think it definitely makes a difference hun, the taste goes all the way through then rather than just on the top x

Aw yes they definitely need to hurry up for you!! Xx

I copied your idea of cheese in the mix in my quiche, lovely it was but yours looked nicer. Brett loved it though x

I copied your idea of cheese in the mix in my quiche, lovely it was but yours looked nicer. Brett loved it though x

Ahhhhh glad you both liked it hun - I will deffo be doing it again. I think the trick is to use a dish which isnt as deep as I used to. This time I used a cake/flan tin with with push out bottom it was more the thickness of a thin crust pizza(which it looked like) but was tastier I think x

Evening Emma - my day was busy busy boooo bloody phone never stopped ringing grrr. x

My phones not rang at all today. U must ov had all my phone calls.
I wish it wud get busier at our place we are quiet because ov the chinese new year affecting our containers so we are running low on stock boo!
Hope ur back feels better soon hav a nice long soak x

My phones not rang at all today. U must ov had all my phone calls.
I wish it wud get busier at our place we are quiet because ov the chinese new year affecting our containers so we are running low on stock boo!
Hope ur back feels better soon hav a nice long soak x

I had 12 calls over the day which doesnt sound many over the course of the day but those 12 on top of my daily allocation and any extras I get given makes it a busy day. On Friday when there were only 2 of us in I had 25 calls so needless to say my paperwork suffered grrr

I hope things pick up for you hun x

I had 12 calls over the day which doesnt sound many over the course of the day but those 12 on top of my daily allocation and any extras I get given makes it a busy day. On Friday when there were only 2 of us in I had 25 calls so needless to say my paperwork suffered grrr

I hope things pick up for you hun x

Its not that bad now im in the office I get to sit on minis or fb all day haha oh n not get shouted at as long as I do my work hehe

haha were not allowed on the net unless on our lunch and then some sites are blocked for use I can use minis though hehe

Back