Texty's Back - Plain and Simple

Morning Sheila,
Have a good day hope not too hectic ,
I'm wanting to try making quiche it looked yum xx
Von xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

afternoon ladies paying a quick visit whilst on my lunch lol, hope your all well? I'll catch up tonight when I get home :)

Just eating my lunch Bfree wrap (hexb) with turkey pease pudd and grated cheese(hexa) plus a boiled egg and some caramel snack a jacks nom nom

Hello :) lunch sounds nice, I've just had soup and having some fruit. Hope the afternoon goes nice and quick for you xx

lunch of pease pud - yuk!!!! haha!

(if we all liked the same things though............)

What are the wraps are they a real HEB? xxx

The wraps are gluten free and one is classed as a healthy b. You can find them in Asda I think it's 6 for 2.50... They are quite nice and a good size too :)

Sent from my GT-I9195 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hmmmm lunch does sound nice, it's not like you to pop on here on your lunch time, it makes a lovely change x

Aww thanks Michelle - i normally pop out to shops for fresh air at lunch but my lunch buddy was off today so I just sat at my desk and ate my wrap, it takes ages to get on the site at work so my lunch was almost up before I logged in lol x I really enjoyed my dinner it was a nice change to salad or jacket spud x

Lmao pease pudd is awesome I can eat it outta the tub nom nom. Yes hun they are a HExB - as Brittany says gluten free and £2.80 for 6 but theyre not too bad taste wise. xx

HEXA - 40g RF mature cheddar
HEXB -
BFree WRap

Brekkie -
Grapes, blueberries, banana and a vanilla mullerlight yogurt poured over the top of scanbran cake yummy

Dinner -
BFree Wrap with Pease pudd, turkey and cheese, caramel snack a jacks

Tea -
Mushroom and onion omelette with half a tin of baked beans, beetroot and pickles

Drinks -
NAS, pepsi max

Snacks -
2 persimmons

Syns -
SB Cake (2) Snack a jacks (5) Total 7 may have some choccy later nom nom

Yummy food today! :) I could eat all of that today I think lol xx

I agree :D, I could eat it all too plus your quiche lol ! Hope you have a fab loss tomorrow hun. :) I don't know about stress not being good for losses, seems to work in reverse for me :D . Gonna say what you tell me, put those scales away ! lol Your food has been fab all week, I'm sure it will be a good loss tomorrow hun. Good luck ! :p

Kay xx

I agree :D, I could eat it all too plus your quiche lol ! Hope you have a fab loss tomorrow hun. :) I don't know about stress not being good for losses, seems to work in reverse for me :D . Gonna say what you tell me, put those scales away ! lol Your food has been fab all week, I'm sure it will be a good loss tomorrow hun. Good luck ! :p

Kay xx

Lol OH ate the last of the quiche today. I'll have to make another one Kay and id share it with you anytime hun. I dont think I could sleep knowing my scales are hidden pmsl - I wont stress promise lol xx

Well you post the quiche recipe Hun .. Looking for ideas xx

Of course I will hun - I used

2 tubs of fat free cottage cheese with chives ( 0 syns)
5 eggs (free)
I chopped up mushrooms, onions and bacon medallions (all free) you could add peppers sweetcorn etc
Oregano, salt and pepper
60g of full fat cheddar ( I split this between 2 quiches so 1 full quiche is free with the cheese as HEX) the 2nd would have to be synned 25g of basic cheddar is 5 syns ( if you used reduced fat cheddar you could have 40grams for a hex)

I poured all of the ingredients(including the cheese) into a deep bowl and whisked with an electric whisk, once all blended in, I poured into 2 shallow cake tins sprayed with frylight and placed in the oven on 200 degrees for about 25 mins.

First time ive made them this way and they were gorgeous - just like thin sliced pizzas lol x

Back