Texty's Back - Plain and Simple

Ive had hot baths every night Fran so hot I almost passed out lol not good I know. I have a feeling if I go to the drop in centre they wont see me as im already having treatment :( they will probably just tell me to take painkillers and go back to docs.

They were lush Kelly nom nom but a lot of syns for a little pleasure lol

Sat 16th March

HEXA -
35g Philly Light
HEXB -
6 Crackerbread Wholegrain

Brekkie -
Cup of Tea

Lunch -
Crackerbreads with philly light and cherry toms

Tea -
Beef Curry, Rice, Poppadoms , WW Naan Bread

Drinks -
Tea, Peps Maxi, Ribena Light

Snacks -
Apple

Syns -
Sugar (1) Pataks Curry Sauce (11) Poppadoms x 2 (4) WW naan bread (5.5) Total 21.5

I hope so hun thanks. Im thinking 11 weeks is just a bit too long now lol I wish I could get a back transplant lol

It sounds so awful :( if you keep pestering hopefully you will find someone who knows what they are doing.

Yes hun im having physio, they have gone from thinking its my lower back to now saying its my 10th rib. Im not convinced, I have to see my physio's manager on Monday for a 2nd opinion. Ive had a workplace assessment got a new desk, I still think i need a new chair.

I will pester Fran I cant bear the pain much longer. Its not often im reduced to tears but I was this morning. I just wish they knew and then id get sorted.

Yes hun im having physio, they have gone from thinking its my lower back to now saying its my 10th rib. Im not convinced, I have to see my physio's manager on Monday for a 2nd opinion. Ive had a workplace assessment got a new desk, I still think i need a new chair.

I will pester Fran I cant bear the pain much longer. Its not often im reduced to tears but I was this morning. I just wish they knew and then id get sorted.

Oh dear :( hope the 2nd opinion helps n they get u sorted! I agree gotta keep mithering x

Im the best mitherer on the planet Emma lol. I will hun I just need to get past the Gestapo ( doctors receptionists) lol to get an app

Tell me about it lol

It takes me about a week to see the doctor :(
Hope u manage get an appointment or get to the walk in centre maybe tell a little white lie n tell them it started hurting last night n see if they help!
My friends been complaining about her wrist for weeks the doc just keeps fobbing her off so she went walk in n told them she fell over n they x-rayed it and shes fractured her wrist! She has no idea how shes done it

The NHS is going to the dogs. I hope she gets sorted quickly now. My physio asked me had I been in an accident ( I haven't) so god knows what it is. Ive been looking online but I dont want to self diagnose - ive gone from having muscle pain to fibromyalgia to having a spinal tumour lol I think ill knock that on the head

Texty wants to be sexy - or at least glam

New pic Texty? I can't see it very well tho - do I need specs lol

Anyway I've lol at your self diagnosis I do that too! You do need to be sorted tho 11 weeks is too long x

Lol, yeah, don't self diagnose. Mum has a thing on her hand we all thought was skin cancer, even the gp. Biopsy says it isn't but even the dermatologist doesn't know what it is. So it is a thing that isn't cancer. 3 months of pain is just awful :(

Wow about your friend Emma. I had an infected placenta and womb, that they'd taken swabs and knew about but didn't treat until I was delusional and my pulse went nuts and they took blood and saw my white blood cell count. Bloody rediculous. It was my fault for having an atypical fever and being mobile, too mobile and not mobile enough, for not saying anything, not having more pain relief and not saying my Grandad died from a strep a bacterium. Nothing to do with myi asking about the swabs and him saying it is fine, strep a and cauliform are found everywhere. Honest to god useless fectards!

Back