Texty's Back - Plain and Simple

Mornin chick.... Omg cant say enough how much i adore that new pic of you.... Lol!!! Lookin fab.. N lovin the leopard print top....might have to be borrowin that ... You know what my obsession for animal print is like lmao...!! Hope you are well today... And not in as much pain hun xxx

Morning Kelly - You can borrow the top any time lol - Im into prints too as you can see :D

Up to now my back is okish just aching. Having said that ive not been up long. Hows you chick?

I hope it stays okish for you. And if not take lots of drugs! What's today's plan stan?

Lol todays plan is no plan. Im doing nothing apart from making lunch which smells delicious btw.

What are you up to hun?

Sunday 17th March

HEXA -
250mls ss milk
HEXB -
2 x wholemeal

Brekkie -
Banana on toast (hexb)

Lunch - This
DSC_0147.JPG HEXA used in yorkie pudds

Tea - DSC_0149.JPG messy looking fried sliced potato and an egg with brown sauce

Syns -
Gravy(3) Yorkie pudd (3)had 2 on my plate could only manage1 Sugar (1) Brown Sauce (1) Bread (5) Total 12

Last edited:
Hi Sian hows you? You could buy a cooked chicken and just add some frozen veg, i do like to make my own yorkies though lol x

Lol Emma - theres some of everything left you will have to make it quick as son picks at the yorkies all afternoon and the beef is for lunches tomorrow :D

I'd never really thought about doing something like that...might be a plan for one sunday :) I'm the same as you though, I have to make my own yorkshire puddings. I could never stick to just one though, I take my (imaginary) hat off to you hun :) xx

Back