Texty's Back - Plain and Simple

Its aching - but ive managed to get a docs appt for Friday at 4 30 and its with a doc not a nurse so we shall see x

Gosh they make you wait at your doctors surgery! I'm glad it isn't as bad as it has been.

Had my physio tonight, I saw my usual physio's manager. Basically my back is fu^^%ed:cry: he has told me I may see a little improvement in 3-4 months but cant guarantee this. He can see I have slight curvature of the spine, and my muscles are still too tight. He has told me I must rest, do not lift anything heavy, do not stretch, do not swim. Its all to do with my posture and my muscles and ribs. Its something I will have to live with any it may mean permanent pain relief along with long term physio.

So in a nutshell thats my back problem. The pain relief will mask the pain but ill still have the problem

Im a proper ray of sunshine tonight eh girls

Oh texty........I can't imagine how you must be feeling right now! Did they not give any indication as to what could have caused it? (((hugs))) xxx

Thanks ladies.

No he didnt Kathryn but as he's said posture I imagine its years of sitting at a desk/computer and not having a proper supporting chair. Im hoping I get some strong drugs lol

Monday 18th March

HEXA -
250mls ss milk
HEXB -
Fruit n Fibre

Brekkie -
Fruit n Fibre

Lunch-
Jacket pot with salad and tuna/mayo

Tea - This
DSC_0148.JPG Pork Steak with, Chinese Rice, Veg, and a Schwartz garlic and mushroom sauce

Snacks -
Grapes, Strawberries

Drinks -
Tea, Pepsi Max, Ribena NAS

Syns -
Sugar (1) Mayo (2) Garlic Sauce (2) Curly Wurly (6) Total (11)

Last edited:
Hey hun, sorry to hear bout all your back problems...!! I dont know how you can manage work with all the pain you are in...?? Food looks great today....!! Your dinner looks sooooo tasty xxx

Hi chick I dont know either lol. I just wish I could wake up for 1 day and have no pain.

My food was lush today yum yum. My scales aint moving tho arghhhh

How was the theme park?

Hi chick I dont know either lol. I just wish I could wake up for 1 day and have no pain.

My food was lush today yum yum. My scales aint moving tho arghhhh

How was the theme park?

Your a fab strong amazin lady...thats how chck!!

My scales were showin 2lbs up today from official weigh in last wk then i "ahem" went to the loo n it went down a lb lol...!! So hopefully it might go down again tomoz lol...!! Im sure your scales will go down too...!!

Theme park was great honey..a bit wet for outdoors but we had plenty of fun indoors xx

Lol well when I "ahem" go I dont think it will make a difference haha. Ill have to try and cut right back until Wed and hope for the best.

Glad you had a good time hun, I miss doing that with the kids.

Back