Texty's Back - Plain and Simple

Cheers, I have a thing of honey in the cupboard that my son wanted to make honey butties, don't think it's even been opened! Now I have a username for it lol xx

Lol its lush. I got the recipe from Jess. Im going to try to make the lemon chicken from the tastes of Asia this week too. yum yum

Hey Kelly - im ok thanks hun hows you? When I got in from work I didnt know what I was having lol OH and son had gammon, egg and chips. I had taken the chicken out and thought what can I have with it lol. Mooched through my cupboards and voila haha

Hey Kelly - im ok thanks hun hows you? When I got in from work I didnt know what I was having lol OH and son had gammon, egg and chips. I had taken the chicken out and thought what can I have with it lol. Mooched through my cupboards and voila haha

Im good honey thanks, i love those little throw togetha dinners.....sometimes they are the best!! Anything nice planned for tonight?? How are you feeling bout weigh in tomoz?? Xx

No plans hun just resting - god I sound like an old pensioner lol.

I had a sneaky peek this morning on my scales and they still aint budged :cry: oh well not much else I can do now, ive filled in my diary and not done anything silly food wise so fingers crossed. How about your lovely self?

Food looks scrummy!

You've had a good week hun, I'm sure the scales will be kind to you xx

No plans hun just resting - god I sound like an old pensioner lol.

I had a sneaky peek this morning on my scales and they still aint budged :cry: oh well not much else I can do now, ive filled in my diary and not done anything silly food wise so fingers crossed. How about your lovely self?

Awwww no you dont honey lol...!! Boo to the scales..., hate that when you have a really good week n they dont budge!! Not fair is it?? But you still have tomoz to go so im sure your hard work will show!! Im feelin positive ifthe scale stay the same as today lol... But you just never bloody know.... Knowing my luck il wake up tomoz to a 3lb gain lol...!! Ive only had one relatively off plan meal so heres hopin...!! Just chillaxin chick n hopefully an early night xxx

Depending on the result tomorrow - Ill have to try and mix things up a bit like Kathryn. Maybe my body is sick of Fruit n fibre every day lol

I got told I look like Shyte today and have done for the last 4 weeks lol - how to make a girl feel good eh

Omg who told you that!?? I hope you punched them in the face!!

Send any spare fruit and fibre over to me, I need to try more cereals lol x

Depending on the result tomorrow - Ill have to try and mix things up a bit like Kathryn. Maybe my body is sick of Fruit n fibre every day lol

I got told I look like Shyte today and have done for the last 4 weeks lol - how to make a girl feel good eh

Lol...!! kathryn is proof it works...!! I think that a good idea hun...!!

Who the hell said that to you..?? What a horrible thing to say...?? Nothing like a bit of tact eh?? Hope you gave them at the least a peice of your mind...?? Xx

Lol my boss. He said he didnt mean it in a nasty way, he can just tell im not my normal self. I said well put ya fekkin brain into gear before you speak then lol

You can share my cereal anytime hun lol

Lol...!! kathryn is proof it works...!! I think that a good idea hun...!!

Who the hell said that to you..?? What a horrible thing to say...?? Nothing like a bit of tact eh?? Hope you gave them at the least a peice of your mind...?? Xx

I might not be proof it works lol. Will let you know in the morning after weigh in :p

Back