Texty's Back - Plain and Simple

what a silly sod. I hope he made you a cup of tea after to say sorry! sorry that your back is still bad and that the scales aren't moving. mine aren't either :( and I have been doing the 7 day planner :(

Lol no Fran he just borrowed some sugar from me to make his. I only drink 1 cup of tea at work and id had it by then. The scales are pi$$ing me off and I know I shouldnt use them but i do. Its a bummer. I hope they are kind to all of us tomorrow

Stop being gloomy you two, :p SW does work, you may be 100% & nothing changes, but just think of those times when maybe you've not been 100% & lost:eek: SW is a funny plan to follow, you just never know what's going to happen. I'm hoping to be in target on Saturday as I go on hols nxt wk & I know I'm going to have a gain. hey if you didn't know I'm off to India, lol, so most of the food is cooked in lots & lots of oil so I'll just have to do my best:D

Hi ladies hows everyone?? I have wired my jaw today as my scales show 1 ON :( my head is pounding I woke with it so im still a gloomy bunny today sorry.

Michelle you will be in target and my mouth is drooling at all that food your going to be consuming whilst away lol.

Minky you can share my sticky chicken anytime hun lol

Good luck for weigh in later Texty :D hope you feel better soon! Xx

Hi Fran I hope your feeling better soon too. x

Im feeling very fragile and teary today dunno whats up with me. Even thought about putting a holiday in but I know thats not the answer. So I might just get weighed and come home. Im still showing 1 up on my scales. Ive had toast this morning and thats it.

Aww sending hugs your way :)

I hope the scales surprise you tonight :)

Thanks chick - im not holding my breath lol. I know its a gain just not sure if its 0.5 or 1

Ive filled my diary in so nothing else I can do now. I have a pounding headache so maybe TOTM due, I dont get these very often now maybe every 4-6 months

Back