Texty's Back - Plain and Simple

Been naughty today not enough to drink arghhh 1 cuppa tea and 1 glass of juice since I got up this morning at 9 - this is NOT good enough Sheila give yourself a slap

Texty wants to be sexy - or at least glam

That doesn't make sense but at least it's not a gain. You'll get a fab loss next week x

Ooh ps I also would like to share your sticky chicken please :)

I was a bit disappointed to say the least hun but your right its not a gain.

Sticky chicken :

The sticky sauce - 3 tbsps of balsamic vinegar, 3 tbsps dark soy sauce, and 3 tbsps of honey, - pre cook the chicken in a frying pan until lightly browned then pour the sauce over and continue stirring until the liquid reduces down and becomes sticky around the chicken. Then serve over the rice.

Enjoy chick xx

I understand your disappointment as its not deserved. Our bodies sometimes make no sense. Try not to dwell on it. Are you feeling any less teary?

I need to make this, when I can face meat again. Thanks hun.

I was ok until I got in from SW - OH asked how id done and when I told him and said I was disappointed - he started having a go at me, saying why do you get upset you have lost loads already ............ effing men dont understand do they. Why can he not see ive been on plan all week and I should have lost grrrrr

How are you now?

Sometimes they just don't understand and open their mouths before engaging their brains. My hubby is exactly the same. It's hard for people to understand when it means so much to us. I'm sure he didn't want to upset you hun.

I'm ok now, still feel really really ill but not as tearful, thanks for asking x

I always used to say im coming back as a man when I die - but sod that for a game of soldiers lol theyre horrible creatures.

If your still poorly tomorrow hun might be worth a trip to docs? if you have food poisoning maybe they can give you something x

Eurgh... I agree no way would I want to be a man. I think I'm over the food poisoning, I've now got a stinking cold that's making me feel so lousy :(

Aw hun a STS is better than a gain. You'll have a fab loss next week! X

Plenty fluids then hun and sweat it out.

Thanks chick it is better than a gain. Were all gonna kick a$$ for next week x

2 weeks in a row for STS grrrr - ive even kept off the fizzy drinks the last 2 days and had loads of NAS instead. Bloody bodies what are they playing at lol.

Thanks Minky hun x

Back