Texty's Back - Plain and Simple

Your dinner looks lovely! x

Thanks nettie - but my scales still aint budged . I text my C today to say im feeling really disheartened and she not replied yet

I couldnt bring myself to WI this morning, I'm on the edge! What time did you text them? My C always got back to me straight away and was always only a phone call away. Hope she supports you if they dont budge but I'm sure it must be your tablets xx

I text her at 2 30, I do understand she may be busy with other classes etc so ill be patient lol. Awww hun whats up?

I text her at 2 30, I do understand she may be busy with other classes etc so ill be patient lol. Awww hun whats up?

I dunno whats up really. I always fail at weight loss and last weeks STS has just reminded me that I can't do this sh!t. I'm 100% sure that I am not going to lose anything this week again and I'm ready to throw the towel in. I'm hoping it's just a bad day, if I have another day like this tomorrow I know it's gonna be me quitting AGAIN! Eurghhh I hate emotions! xx

Texty, if she doesn't contact you by tomorrow afternoon call her. I only ever call my c, texts are too easily read and forgotten, voicemails are less so.

Nettie, hun, you have lost 10lbs so far this month. I try to take monthly averages rather than go week by week. If it is more than 4lbs in a month then all is ok. It is coming off. Quitting won't get you where you want to be. And I've never lost 10lbs in a month so a wee his to miss jealous here!

I will ring her tomorrow Fran if she doesnt reply - cos its bugging me now. Ive been 100% and i cant do any more than that x

So sorry you are frustrated Texty! But glad all is well and that you have relieved yourself of some weight. I too am stuck around the 13 mark and don't seem to be able to move off it.....I totally failed yesterday (snow excuses!!!) but today I have been strict....so hoping for a small loss...I 'm sure it will be fine for you too...do you weigh on Tues? Have you considered a bit of success express maybe to kick start a new era?

Hi hunni - I weigh on a Wed. Ive written everything down that ive eaten or drank this week 100% and no odd oh ill just have this and not count it etc. Ive got meals planned for tomorrow and wed so shall see how WI goes. I might try SE just to boost me after WI as my friend also suggested it today. Ive never done it before.

Yours will come off too hun i suppose we just have to stick to plan and be patient (which im sometimes not good at ) lol. 1 day out of 7 wont spoil things just keep up the hard work and you will see results x

OooooooooooooooOO the famous Texty has a diary! Woo hoo!
Sucks that your still having issues with your C, she sounds a little irritating! How is your back hun? And I see you've managed to poop ;) congrats!
Nessie - DO NOT QUIT! You have done AMAZING! You have lost more in 4 weeks then I have done during my whole time on plan! Don't let a STS get you down - its better that you stayed the same then to have gained, and even if you do gain, our bodies have a habit of taking us on a roller-coaster ride! Try to remember deep down why you wanted to do this in the first place, and then visualize yourself at your goal weight, visualize how good you feel and remember that feeling. Now think, quitting will not get you any closer to that feeling - in fact it will probably put you in reverse and make you feel worse. Do not let the weight beat you, you are in control of yourself and you CAN do this! We all have faith in you like we have in each other. Remember that.

You are an amazing human being and you have the ability to do whatever you want to do - you just need to believe in yourself.

Hey peri :D you found me lol. Oh i certainly went lol. I have my WI tomorrow so fingers crossed by then the scales have moved. Hows you today?

Hey Hunni
I hope you are feeling better today. Weigh in tomorrow for you eeeeekkk!
Im pretty sure you will have lost though, even if it is 0.5lbs it's got to be something.
Once weigh in is over this week for us we will have to stick together & give SE a try.
Sending lots of love your way & I hope you have now warmed up :)
Stacey xxxx

Thanks hun - you've been a rock for me this week. I know your going through a rough patch at the mo so we will help each other xxx

Thanks hun - you've been a rock for me this week. I know your going through a rough patch at the mo so we will help each other xxx

Thats what friends are for :) xxx

HEXA - 40g Cheddar
HEXB - Alpen Light

Brekkie - Melon and a muller light greek yogurt luscious lemon

Lunch -Turkey slices, lettuce, tom, cucumber,boiled egg, beetroot, pease pudding and a mini SW quiche

Tea - Homemade gammon broth x 2 bowls

Snacks -
Banana, apple, scan bran cake

Drinks -
3 pints cordial, pepsi max 1 cup of tea

Syns - Sugar (1) -scan bran cake (1)- muller light greek yog sublime (0.5) just used more syns on 3 after 8's (6) Total 8.5

Last edited:
Back